Haul is building a labor marketplace that provides trucking companies in the US with a pool of vetted, on-demand truck drivers to operate their trucks.
Founded by Uber alumni and venture-backed, Haul is looking to rethink the employment model of 3.5 million truck drivers and support an $800 billion trucking industry in the United States.
Haul maintains office hubs in the Bay Area and Denver, CO.
Haul is seeking an outstanding digital marketing specialist to join the organization! This individual will play a pivotal role in helping us scale Haul and bring on drivers managing paid social media, search, display, affiliates, email/SMS, and referral.
This role will be focused on driving continuous revenue growth using a full-funnel approach to drive new customer acquisition at profitable rates through iterative testing and analysis. This role will also work on re-engaging existing drivers who are no longer driving with Haul.
You are highly quantitative and consider defining learning agendas and A/B testing to be among your core competencies. You are obsessed with all things growth and retention and are excited to roll up your sleeves to find new opportunities and efficiencies.
You will also be given the license to inject your own style & experience into this role and the growth of the revenue organization overall. You’re a hustler and a builder. If this sounds like you, let’s chat!
- Develop content strategy for all communication and marketing channels including web, blog, social media, email, and paid search.
- Execute, monitor, and report on all campaigns.
- Demonstrate creative or unorthodox ways of communicating the brand to prospective and churned drivers.
- Execution of online advertising campaigns including paid search, display, and remarketing.
- Oversee SEO strategies to increase organic traffic and conversions.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, agency, or DTC e-commerce brand strongly preferred.
- Previous high-growth startup or subscription business exposure is a big plus.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a strong ability to execute
- Responsible for driving growth performance and ROAS
- Strong understanding of retention and its inputs
- Data-driven and great attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree
Benefits & Perks
📈 Stock options and competitive compensation package
🏝 Flexible personal time off
🩺 Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
🏦 Employer-sponsored 401k
For an all-remote position in the rest of the United States, we’re putting a lot of thought into building an all-inclusive remote environment. Prioritizing documentation over verbal communication, asynchronous vs. in person.
You made it to the bottom!
The bottom line is we’re a small team and we’re onto something here. Send us a note and learn more!
Tim & Toan