Every year, billions of dollars are set aside by your local, state, and federal representatives to make it easier for anybody to build a small business and turn their dream into reality.
But while governments might be great at governing, they’re terrible at marketing. These billions sit unclaimed, waiting for founders to discover them. We want to fix that, and we need your help.
MainStreet is looking to add a Digital Marketing Manager to help us optimize & scale our digital paid acquisition. You will have the opportunity to actively shape the future of a FinTech company that promises to contribute to the success of startups and SMBs.
What you’ll do
- Help own growth across digital acquisition channels; including search, social, display, video, and more
- Drive a rigorous testing program, aiming to continuously launch, analyze, optimize, and scale new strategies, tactics and channels
- Monitor, analyze, and optimize all campaigns on a daily or weekly basis
- Traffic creative and partner closely with internal teams, including creative, product marketing, and campaign managers to develop and optimize ad creative and landing pages
- Manage current agency relationships, ensuring they are hitting goals while increasing volume and efficiency
- Report on impact to awareness & revenue, develop forecasts, and set media budgets
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience with digital marketing, including hands-on experience buying and optimizing ads
- Deep channel experience in one or more of the following ad networks; Adwords, Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter
- Understanding of ad platforms, analytics (Google Analytics) and A/B testing tools (VWO, Optimizely, Google Optimize)
- Understanding of marketing attribution, tracking, and pixel implementation
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, including advanced functions
- Great collaborator and are excited to work with various teams at MainStreet
- Experience with B2B marketing, financial services, SaaS, or subscription products
– Base salary range for this position is $75,000 – $130,000 and is based upon years of experience that is commensurate with the level of the position in addition to location
– Bonus that is commensurate with the level of the position
– Robust equity program with significant upside potential
– Benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401k plus additional perks to make your work from home life better
We make these tax credits easy as butter. MainStreet pairs companies & employees with hundreds of local, state, and federal tax programs. Then we do all the paperwork to get companies what they’re owed in minutes, vs the dozens of hours it would otherwise take.
The average company gets $51,040… in the first year. In cash.
We just announced our $60M Series A, led by SignalFire. We’re backed by an incredible community of partners, operators, and founders, including Ryan Hoover (Product Hunt founder), Ashton Kutcher’s Sound Ventures, Des Traynor (Intercom cofounder), Gradient (a Google Venture Fund), Ron Conway’s fund SV Angel, and Tusk Ventures.
How we think about diversity
We try to make sure the diversity of our customers is reflected in the team that serves them. Because when we include people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, ages, and identities — we end up building a better experience for everyone who uses MainStreet.
We know we need to be intentional in our hiring practices in order to overcome systemic biases we may be blind to. So, if your lived experience has given you a unique perspective on business, startups, or any other aspect of our business – even if you don’t meet all the requirements – please still apply and let us know so we can make sure your application gets the attention it deserves.