We are Imagine Pediatrics, a devoted and compassionate pediatrician-led medical group that is creating the world our sickest children deserve. Founded on the belief that medically complex children deserve better care than the current system allows for, we deliver personalized and comprehensive care by partnering with families to provide unparalleled support, virtually and in-home, ensuring they spend more time in their homes and less in the hospital.
What We Live By
We’re guided by our five core values:
- Children first. We put the best interests of children above all. We are uncompromising in our commitment to improving the lives of children and families by bringing the best care to them.
- Earn trust. We cherish the trusting relationships we build with the children and families we serve, our partners, and each other. We seek first to understand and speak honestly.
- Innovate today. We refuse to accept the way things have always been done. Children and families are waiting for our help and their bravery demands that we relentlessly challenge assumptions to develop new approaches.
- Embrace humanity. We lead with empathy and authenticity, presuming competence and good intentions. When we stumble, we use the opportunity to learn and grow stronger.
- One team, diverse perspectives. We work alongside families as one team towards a shared purpose. We champion diversity and acknowledge the contributions of others.
About the Role:
As Digital Marketing Manager with Imagine Pediatrics, you will report to Senior Vice President, Marketing and Engagement and be responsible for supporting an omnichannel strategy using digital marketing channels to build awareness and credibility, drive patient and market engagement and improve retention. You will:
• Create, execute, and measure omni-channel engagement marketing and growth strategies leveraging print and digital channels
• Optimize and manage implementation of traditional and digital media campaigns including paid media, web, SMS, direct mail, email, direct response, search and social
• Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns in support of outbound calling initiatives
• Implement and measure email and SMS strategies including journey planning, content and creative development, delivery, and performance
• Maintain and enhance a strong online company presence and voice through our website and other digital platforms
• Work with internal and external teams to develop co-branded campaigns with health plan payer partners and ABM strategies
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) and optimize spend and performance based on insights gained
• Identify key performance insights and apply them to ongoing campaign strategy with focus on constantly driving optimization in spend and performance
• Brainstorm new and creative B2C and B2B growth strategies through digital marketing
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimize user funnels
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
First and foremost, you’re passionate and committed to creating the world our sickest children deserve. You want an active role in building a diverse and values-driven culture. Things change quickly in a startup environment; you accept that and are willing to pivot quickly on priorities. In this role, you will need:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
• Proven working experience with a minimum of 5 years in digital marketing, particularly within B2C and B2B audiences
• Health care experience a plus; experience with patient or member engagement in a Medicaid Eligible population strongly preferred
• Proficient in English and Spanish
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly organized, self-starter who is able to work independently and flexibly in a high-growth environment
• Passion for analyzing digital marketing data and generating actionable insights
• Creative and customer-focused with excellent analytical abilities
• Up-to-date on the latest trends, technologies and best practices in digital marketing and experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and creating digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate behavior change
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing omnichannel initiatives including SEO/SEM, marketing database, SMS, email, social media, direct mail, web and/or display
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Qualtrics, Iterable, DSMN8, etc.)
• Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
We Value Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
We believe that creating the world our sickest children deserve requires a diverse team with diverse perspectives. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at Imagine Pediatrics are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.