At Chatbooks, we think photos deserve to be seen, not trapped on your phone— which is why we created our user-friendly photo book app! Users make the memories and we make the photo books. By focusing on four core values—beyond easy, super affordable, great quality, and amazing service—we continue to keep Chatbookers everywhere excited about printing their everyday magic.
About the Team
We have a high-performing ALL-STAR culture and team and are headquartered in Lehi, UT. We offer a competitive compensation package including salary, bonus, health benefits, unlimited PTO, and lots of flexibility.
The “Big Why” driving the company’s mission is to strengthen families, so Chatbooks co-founders Nate and Vanessa Quigley have deliberately created a company culture that’s supportive of employees’ whole lives. Their goal is that everyone on the team can put this mission into practice in their own lives, whether that’s flexibility to go to a child’s dance recital and hit up the gym during lunch, or time off to recharge and travel the world.
Some recognitions we’ve received this year include: 2022 Top Workplaces USA, 2022 Fortune Best Medium Workplaces, 2022 Best Workplaces for Millennials Award, 2022 Best Workplaces in Technology—just to name a few.
Chatbooks strives to be an employer-of-choice for women and parents by offering flexible working options, welcoming kids in the office, and strongly supporting women in leadership roles. Women currently make up 60% of the company’s leadership positions.
At Chatbooks, we have put incredible focus into building a team of high-performing “All-Stars.” All-Stars have 6 characteristics: Grown-Up (you manage yourself and your time & handle disagreements without drama), Ship (you get things out the door efficiently, and manage shifting priorities), Amazing (your work is simply AMAZING!), Optimistic (you share solutions instead of problems), and Kind (you’re consistently kind to teammates and partners), Hungry (you feel the urgency to make progress and execute relentlessly) . If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
The Performance Marketing team is small but mighty, and this role will play an integral part in managing and optimizing our advertising channels. The Digital Marketing Manager will manage our ad spend in multiple ad networks monthly while utilizing data and measurement to drive decision making. This person will work closely with the Director of Performance Marketing and Digital Marketing Specialist, the design team and ad agencies.
What you’ll do:
- Own and manage digital advertising channels including Apple Search Ads, Facebook, Youtube, Google Ads, Tiktok and work with agencies to maximize new customer acquisition
- Optimize returns and grow your marketing channels
- Be a well-versed expert in the best practices for your platform channels
- Report to and collaborate with the Director of Performance Marketing
- Analyze results of marketing campaigns and develop recommendations based upon campaign results and effectiveness in meeting business objectives
- Play an integral part in our customer acquisition strategy and team
- Collaborate with Performance marketing team member and work closely with Creative and Design teams
Skills and experience you’ll need to succeed:
- 2+ years of experience in customer acquisition marketing
- App marketing experience preferred
- B2C experience preferred
- Subscription product experience is a major plus
- Strong quantitative skills, experience utilizing data and measurement to drive decision making
- Experience managing large budgets on digital marketing channels, including Apple Search, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok and Youtube
- Excel skills, including manipulating copious amounts of data to examine trends and gather insights
- High level of attention to detail
- Great at problem solving, troubleshooting and scrappy approach to finding unique solutions
- Bonus points for experience with: Apple Search Ads,, Tableau, MMP’s (ie. Kochava), multi-touch attribution experience
Benefits & Perks You’ll Enjoy:
- 100% Coverage of medical, dental, and vision, group life and long-term disability insurance —yes, you read that right we cover it all
- Unlimited, free therapy sessions from the comfort of your home
- 4-12 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Paid Holidays
- A good work/life balance is encouraged! We’ve implemented Mandatory Time Off with a recommendation to take 1 week off every season
- Two week winter break to relax with your family
- 401k Match
- We are a remote first company headquartered in Lehi, Utah
- Company sponsored WFH Setup
- Impending work week Sunday night dread? Nope, that’s not a thing here!