We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to manage digital and social media growth campaigns at Babylon globally. We are a team on a mission to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
At Babylon, our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
Babylon Health is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to help create, manage, and play an instrumental role in executing digital marketing and social strategies. This position will be primarily responsible for supporting digital and social media campaigns to increase consumer growth and patient adoption and raise B2B awareness and adoption of new enterprise products.
This role will be responsible for partnering with the Growth Marketing team channel leads to fuel the next phase of the global Babylon growth engine
WHAT YOU’LL WORK ON
- Manage our digital marketing strategy globally, however, primarily in the US, including identifying channels, launching tests, partnering with the marketing and engagement teams, and directing agency resources as needed
- Create, deploy, and optimize digital marketing campaigns across social platforms to include Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Manage and execute our global retargeting strategy across these platforms
- Report on the effectiveness of social media campaigns, including creative learnings
- Develop calendars and forecasts for social media acquisition campaigns, enabling ROI optimization and app downloads
- Partner closely with internal teams including creative, marketing, engagement, commercial GTM, communications, research, and the Business Intelligence team in dashboard creation
- Collaborate with the broader marketing team to align on strategy, content, deployment, and measurement of campaigns
- Strong working knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager, programmatic, and tag management (Google Tag Manager, Tealium)
- Strong analytical skills, including advanced Excel
- Exceptional written, verbal, and in-person presentation skills
- Strong business acumen and the ability to understand the needs of different audiences for consumers and Distinctive problem-solving and project management skills
- Test and Optimize. Daily A/B tests are the name of the game. How can we improve our existing messaging to attract customers more efficiently?
- Insights and Analytics: Roll up all channel metrics into actionable insights. Work with our Business Intelligence team to demonstrate campaign ROI
- Work with outside data partners to maintain reconciled reports
- Explore influencer initiatives, including identifying the right partners, establishing regular reporting and recommendations
- Stay current on trends and best practices in all digital marketing and social channels
- Reporting and BI tools to include Google Analytics and familiarity with Tableau
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills
- Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, Snapchat, and iOS/Android app-specific networks
- Demand-side platform (DSP) and third-party ad networks
- Influencer marketing platforms
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Create and plan a variety of campaigns across a range of digital channels
- Oversee existing campaigns and make optimization recommendations
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience, including specific experience at scale in digital channels (paid social, display, or video)
- Work closely with the marketing, legal, and creative teams on campaign creative development
- You need to have great curiosity, be inquisitive and challenge the status quo
- You need to think logically and creatively to find different solutions at a local market level and global scale
- We need someone who can work with people from around the world, taking the time to understand their local nuances and challenges and lead with empathy
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability, with a track record of a “test & learn” mindset
- Ability to multi-task and work in cross-functional, fast-paced environments with the pressure of multiple deadlines, multiple partners/ vendors, and complexity
- Excellent team player who values other views and can earn stakeholder confidence quickly
- Produce detailed analysis and reports of campaigns presenting data and resorts to a range of audiences
- Experience and desire to work in a start-up environment, contribute to developing business infrastructure, and aggressively scaling a high-growth business
- Healthcare experience is a plus but not required.
PERKS AT WORK
- Competitive base salary.
- This is a remote US-based position
- 4 weeks’ paid vacation401k’ with employer matching contribution
- Benefits include bonuses, medical insurance, vision, and dental coverage
- Incredible growth opportunities with a global health tech startup with a meaningful mission
WHAT WE OFFER
Whether you work in one of our amazing offices or a distributed team, Babylon is highly collaborative and fun! You’ll have a chance to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced industry leaders. We have a learning environment where you can make an impact.
WHO WE ARE
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant. To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
DIVERSITY AT BABYLON
We believe that difference inspires a better, healthier world. That’s why it’s at the heart of everything we do. From our people to our products, difference enriches every part of our business and creates a culture based on equality of opportunity, and in which all Babylonians can progress their careers. We’re committed to creating an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy status, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.