OLAPLEX, Inc. (Nasdaq: OLPX) is an innovative, science-enabled, technology-driven beauty company. We are founded on the principle of delivering effective, patent-protected and proven performance in the categories where we compete. We strive to empower our consumers to look as beautiful on the outside as they feel on the inside. We believe every person deserves to have healthy, beautiful hair, whether they are visiting a salon or caring for their hair at home.
OLAPLEX has been able to achieve phenomenal growth and we continuously seek exceptionally talented individuals who can support our innovation and creativity. We currently operate in a fully remote environment; because of this, collaboration and flexibility are at the core of our commitment to each other and to the success of OLAPLEX.
The Director of Digital Marketing will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of global digital media, focusing on full funnel digital campaign implementation and performance. They will monitor and report on performance of full funnel campaigns across paid channels such as Search, Social, Online video, Display and Programmatic. The position will play a key role in the overall media strategy supporting eCommerce, Direct to Pro and Retail across multiple global markets (US, UK, FR, ES, IT, AU, CA).
Core responsibilities – about the role
- With support and guidance from VP Ecommerce and CMO, lead and develop 360 digital campaigns for launches, commercial programs as well as an always-on media strategy to support the core business.
- Partner closely with global media agency partner on strategy and implementation of full funnel digital media campaigns.
- Work closely with eCommerce and Marketing teams to align media objectives with overall sales goals, brand objectives and local market needs. Ensure alignment on strategic objectives, i.e., brand awareness, driving traffic and optimizing conversion while maximizing ROAS and tracking performance of KPIs for each market.
- Monitor campaign performance. Work collaboratively on regular reporting on media performance, budget planning and any other ad-hoc analysis.
- Develop strategic insights and present to senior management. Proactively share optimization recommendations, ideas for test and learn, etc.
- Collaborate with eCommerce, Global Marketing, Social Creative teams on developing best in class paid media assets that is optimized for channel/platform, partner on localization of assets for INTL markets. Provide regular creative insights to the team to have continuous feedback loop.
- Collaborate with PR team on managing the affiliate network for publisher partnerships.
- Identify emerging and disruptive industry trends and digital tactics.
Qualifications – about you
- 10+ years’ experience in digital marketing, performance marketing or related
- Extensive experience with managing a digital media agency partner
- In-depth knowledge of paid media channels and platforms – Search and Shopping (Google, Microsoft), Social (Meta, TikTok, Pinterest, etc.), Video, Display, Programmatic (YouTube, Discovery, Google Display Network, Connected TV)
- Expertise of media tracking and web analytic tools including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ad Words, Meta Business Manager, etc.
We’d love to have you apply, even if you don’t feel you meet every single requirement. What’s most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes. We are looking for someone who will bring all their expertise, learn, and grow with us.
Our Total Rewards
- Work/Life Balance: Remote work environment, paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules.
- Wellness: Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees in addition to short and long-term disability coverage and life insurance; dependent care flexible spending account company match
- Financial Well-being: Roth and 401k plans; 401k match of 50% up to the first 6%
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program: Career development is as important to us as we know it is to you!
- Culture: Our team has an “attitude of gratitude” and a shared passion for our brand. Join our culture committee and/or DE&I champion team to play a role in building and sustaining our “secret sauce.”
- Recognition: We celebrate our peers and colleagues with our monthly ‘Hero Recognition and Awards’ program. Make a difference as a ‘Bond Builder’ and/or ‘Commendable Creative!’
- Products: Twenty (20) free products per year, plus a friends and family discount.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At OLAPLEX, we support and stand up for our community with our talent, content, messages, and product offering. We strive to build and nurture a culture where a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion is instinctive. Our deep sense of passion and pride in what we do, both as individuals and as a company, unifies our shared commitment to ‘do well and do good’. We recognize and celebrate different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds and know they create a stronger and more creative work environment.
OLAPLEX is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.