Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation, and diversity. The future is what you make it.
Tech Talent & Strategy (TTS), is a woman-owned tech recruitment, training, staffing, and consulting company that believes everyone can be equipped to do something big. TTS has the unique ability to assess individuals with aptitude, equip them with technical skills and pipeline them to corporate partners in a rapid timeframe – cutting employer recruiting costs and the talent education timeline.
Tech Talent & Strategy is equipped with 8+ years of industry experience. Through our nationwide network of talent in training, alumni, instructors, community partners, and corporate clients, we have a proven capacity to connect with experientially, demographically, and geographically diverse populations who represent the new wave of technical talent.
From its foundation, TTS has been about people. The goal has always been to create opportunities for people; to listen, mentor, and connect resources for them. Our structure equips us with the agility our corporate clients require, with the capacity to deploy our recruitment, assessment, training, and consulting methodologies at scale.
When you join Tech Talent & Strategy, you become a member of a national team of thinkers, creators, dreamers, and doers. We are building a diverse tech community for a better future, one person at a time.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
A Digital Marketer is a go-getter, proactive and data-driven member of the marketing team who uses a variety of digital media to attract new customers, maintain a consistent brand presence across digital platforms, and promote sales activities. Digital Marketers may assist with the design and functionality of a company website, working alongside web developers and web designers to coordinate the process. This role is dedicated to lead generation marketing efforts including email marketing, workflow automation, social media, blogs, and sales enablement activities. You will play a key role in attracting multi-channel traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to customers.
Working for TTS means building products for clients ranging in size from startups and SMBs to global consultancies and Fortune 500 companies. You’ll partner with diverse teams from across the country to create tech that solves our client’s biggest problems, gives them a competitive edge, and serves the needs of their customers.
- Design, launch, and monitor marketing campaigns across digital platforms including, but not limited to, social media, email marketing, and search.
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies.
- Grow and manage the company’s social media presence, creating content and engaging followers.
- Partner with UX and front-end engineers to design visual elements for the website including banners, graphics, and more.
- Contribute to company and industry blogs.
- Research new marketing opportunities that may benefit the business by leveraging search, mobile, social media, blogs, forums, and other media.
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to demonstrate return on investment (ROI).
- Conduct keyword research and continuously improve site SEO.
- Use web analytics software to monitor web traffic and make recommendations for improvement.
- Assist with paid media, including liaising with digital advertising agencies.
- Negotiate with media suppliers to secure the best rates.
- Stay up-to-date on marketing trends, tools, and practices.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. We want to help you develop – it’s at the core of who we are. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and you believe you can make a strong contribution to the success of the team.
Even if you don’t have the below skills but believe that you could do this job, please apply! We like diverse backgrounds.
- Experience creating and implementing content marketing strategies to meet lead generation and sales objectives.
- Experience with SEO and SEM, optimizing website structure and content for search engines (SEO), and/or the use of paid online advertising (SEM), to drive relevant traffic to the website.
- Experience with social media marketing tools including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Experience designing and monitoring email marketing campaigns.
- Experience reporting on marketing and customer activities, leveraging platforms like Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, etc., to make data-driven decisions.
- Experience with CRM platforms such as Hubspot or Salesforce.
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate ideas to colleagues and clients.
- Good written communication skills and experience producing high-quality content.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Organizational skills with the ability to deliver a high volume of quality work.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Nice-to-have: graphic design experience.
- Nice-to-have: experience with e-commerce.
- Nice-to-have: experience with video production and editing.
- Nice-to-have: a sense of humor!
WHY WORK WITH US
- Reward & Recognition: A competitive compensation program plus a boss and team who take every win seriously – and celebrate with you!
- Learning & Development: This is not your run-of-the-mill desk job – your personal development is important to us. You can expect to learn from experienced professionals and shape the future of the company with your expertise.
- An Awesome Team: Our team is our secret sauce. From our slack channels to scavenger hunts to community events – there is always something to look forward to. We hire the best and brightest and are constantly finding ways to have fun with each other and make each other better personally and professionally.
- A Career Path: With TTS, you are not a cog in the wheel. Your contribution to our team is invaluable. We’re big on empowering people and can offer you the opportunity to fast-track your progression through a company that is growing at scale and with speed. Not to mention (humble brag) we’re nationally recognized and award-winning.
- Unparalleled Experience: Work on projects for some of the coolest high-growth startups and tech companies in the world. Gain exposure to diverse industries, teams, and technical stacks. Build your career at a company that develops technology designed by and for the people it’s meant to serve.
Tech Talent & Strategy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.