WorkOS is a developer platform that helps make apps enterprise-ready. We build tools and services for developers to help them implement features like Single Sign-On, Directory Sync, Multi-Factor Auth, and Audit Logs.
We’re a fully-distributed team with employees across US and EU time zones. We’re well-funded, having recently raised an $80M Series B. Customers include Webflow, Vercel, PlanetScale, Loom, and many more of today’s fastest growing SaaS companies.
Our core values are based on trust, collaboration, and customer obsession. We love pursuing new challenges and care deeply about the quality of our work.
About the role:
WorkOS is looking to add a Head of Demand Generation to our growing team. You’ll have an opportunity to create our demand generation strategy & build our engine to generate quality pipeline with efficiency in mind. We’re looking for an experienced practitioner who possesses a strong understanding of account-based approaches, pipeline velocity, digital marketing, content marketing, and effective reporting and analysis. As the first hire in this function, you’ll be foundational to the company’s success.
- Design and implement integrated campaigns, across email, digital, and nurture programs. You’ll own these programs, including the strategy and execution
- Effectively leverage insight on customer personas to develop successful campaigns
- Forecast, analyze, and evaluate the effectiveness of all demand generation activities
- Synthesize quarterly and annual business objectives to create a well-aligned demand generation strategy across GTM with clearly defined messaging, metrics, budget, and benchmarks
- Report on program activities on a monthly and quarterly basis, including cost per opportunity dollar, trends, conversion to opportunity rates, key pipeline drivers, contribution to the sales pipeline, value, etc
- 5+ years of B2B demand generation experience in SaaS
- Expertise in ABM and the entire ABM and enterprise Marketing tech stack
- Extensive experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
- Experience building a deep understanding of customer personas and their buyer’s journey
At WorkOS, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial well-being. We offer healthcare coverage for you and your family, including medical, dental, and vision. We offer parental leave, paid-time off and flexible working arrangements.
– Competitive pay
– Substantial equity grants
– Healthcare insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision) for you and your family
– 401k matching
– Wellness and fitness monthly allowances
– Flex vacation policy
– Autonomy and flexibility with remote work
Equal Opportunity Employer
WorkOS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.