Our mission at Wrapbook is to increase the prosperity of the project economy. A significant shift has occurred within the workforce recently and 50M Americans are now engaged in freelance or project-based work. The popularity of project based employment has introduced flexibility for both employers and employees but also added complexities from a compensation and administrative standpoint. Our vertical fintech platform enables companies to seamlessly onboard, pay and insure their workforces.
We’re building the best product for the entertainment industry but operate in a 50B market and have big goals we want to achieve. With over 130M USD raised from Andreessen Horowitz, Equal Ventures, Uncork Capital, Jeffrey Katzenberg and CAA co-founder Michael Ovitz, we are at an exciting stage of growth and there isn’t a better time to join!
The opportunity – Demand Generation Manager (Remote – USA / CANADA)
We are seeking a talented Demand Generation Manager to develop, execute, and optimize our inbound funnel as we expand into new and existing vertical markets. As a member of the Marketing team, you will work closely with our Creative, Product Marketing, Content, and Sales teams on multi-channel campaigns that increase engagement with our database. In addition, this role will be a key member in defining Wrapbook’s segmentation strategy, testing methodology, and measurement of campaign effectiveness.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and execute targeted demand gen campaigns across multiple channels (email, paid advertising, events, etc.) to drive prospects down the funnel.
- Ensure successful design, build, and implementation of programs in Marketo.
- Manage and optimize email marketing campaigns, including segmentation, A/B testing, and analysis.
- Partner with the SMB Sales team to understand business objectives and translate those into impactful programs that achieve desired outcomes.
- Collaborate with the Content team on go-to-market campaigns to maximize engagement of new content pieces.
- Work with the Events team to support event promotion and follow up.
- Collaborate with Brand and Product Marketing to ensure messaging is consistent and on-brand at every touchpoint.
- Manage paid advertising campaigns, including budget allocation, targeting, and performance tracking.
- Continually monitor and optimize campaigns to ensure they are achieving desired
What You’ll Have:
- 3+ years of experience in demand generation marketing, including email marketing, paid advertising, and events.
- Experience working with Marketo, Salesforce, Salesloft or similar software preferred
- Passionate and focused on experimentation and innovation
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Outstanding prioritization and project management skills
- Equal parts strategic, analytical, and creative
Why Join Us
At Wrapbook, creativity meets technology — and not just in the product.
In addition to a competitive salary and all the benefits you can expect from a fast-growing technology company, you’ll get access to a team of creative problem solvers and the chance to see your contributions make large impacts. Benefits include:
- Minimum Time Off: Everyone is encouraged to take at least 3 weeks off annually. An easy way to remember this policy is “take what you need, check with your lead”. It’s really that simple.
- Work from anywhere in Canada and USA
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Up to $1500 towards IT set up for your home
- Up to 4% matching RRSP / 401K
- Learning and Development Allowance
- $150 Monthly Life Style Benefits
Our Pledge to Fostering an Inclusive and Safe Workplace:
Wrapbook pledges to be a harassment- and discrimination-free space for everyone, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, nationality, neurotype, personal appearance, political affiliation, professional background, race, religion, or sexual identity or orientation.
Base Salary Range: $74,000.00 – $119,900.00 (This is not inclusive of any bonus, commission, benefits or equity that might exist in your total compensation package.)
Wrapbook employs individuals across the United States and Canada, and this salary range spans multiple geographic zones based on market benchmark data. Your zone is dependent on where you live. Please discuss with your Talent Partner at Wrapbook to get further details on your zone-specific pay range.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our Talent team will be in touch with you shortly!