Air is a Creative Ops System for Marketers. Our product automates the mindless tasks that marketers do every day to manage content and unlocks creativity through image recognition, automated versioning, and approval workflows. We launched in March 2021 and have raised $28M+ from world-class venture capital groups including Tiger Global, Headline Ventures, Lerer Hippeau, WndrCo, and Slack Ventures.
We are looking for a demand generation manager to lead and oversee strategic global demand generation efforts going after our ICP. The successful candidate will be one who can drive sales qualified opportunities and generate a robust pipeline, while taking ownership and accountability of pipeline goals.
Your main focus is to optimize the marketing and sales funnel by collaborating with Revenue, Content, and Customer teams to create a dynamic engine that generates high-quality leads and opportunities for our sales team.
This role is ideal for an experienced professional with a strong background in demand generation and growth marketing who has experience owning the entire funnel to directly impact the organization.
What will you do?
- Brainstorm and execute out-of-the-box marketing campaigns using first principles to deliver, target, and drive direct revenue for the business.
- Develop comprehensive B2B demand generation strategies covering the entire sales funnel, including awareness, lead generation, and nurture campaigns.
- Scale and automate successful campaigns that have shown strong ROI in their experimental phase
- Analyze and optimize on lower-funnel metrics to ensure campaign ROI improves as it scales
- Work on new marketing channels including but not limited to social, email, events and campaigns
- Build strong cross functional partnerships with other teams and stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with Air stakeholders across teams to bring demand generation plans to life.
- Analyze, report, and optimize demand generation programs based on ROI and sales effectiveness.
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience – in a SaaS or tech highly preferred.
- Strong understanding of B2B funnels, content marketing, field marketing, and sales development.
- Experience directly managing digital marketing campaigns on LinkedIn and Google.
- Experience managing paid search and paid social marketing agency partners – experience in Google Ads a strong plus.
- Experience using CRM tools like Salesforce, as well as Google Workspace and other mar-tech tools.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to translate data into actionable strategies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-starter approach, willing to have full-ownership of projects from day one
- Ability to operate at a high level within a small team, handling multiple responsibilities.
- Prior experience in lifecycle marketing, managing both in-person and virtual events, and familiarity with B2B marketing tech stacks is a plus.
Our company culture was built around a tireless pursuit to be the best at what we do. We’re entrepreneurial and focused: tackling problems head-on without ego. We communicate with empathy. We speak directly, listen thoughtfully, and ask questions. We previously worked out of a cozy warehouse in Brooklyn, but are currently distributed around the globe. This is a remote role.
Air contributes 90% to medical, dental, and vision insurance and 75% to dependent coverage. Employees also have life insurance, disability insurance, and membership to One Medical. We offer a generous work from home stipend, professional development reimbursement, and unlimited vacation days. Although we are still early stage, we are always seeking ways to invest in the long-term health, wellness, and continued education of our employees.
At Air, we believe that it takes a diversity of thought, culture, race, sexual orientation, and outlook to build a world-class business. We value unique contributions and welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to join us at Air.