MarketerHire’s mission is to make expert marketing accessible to all.
Founded in 2019, we are growing rapidly and are a leader in the talent marketplace, on-demand staffing, and Future of Work categories. Our platform gives companies on-demand access to a global network of expert, pre-vetted marketing talent and is used by early-stage startups, billion-dollar unicorns, and Fortune 100 companies alike. Customers include Netflix, Palantir, Chanel, Allbirds, Lambda School, and thousands more.
We also contribute to the future of work, helping our marketers earn significant additional income while eliminating the hassle and risk of freelancing full-time. By default, all of our engagements are remote, enabling our talent to work anywhere in the world.
At MarketerHire, we’re passionate about building a diverse team. We care deeply about diversity, equality, and inclusion and strive to build a culture where everyone, from any background, feels included, supported, and free to be themselves. Diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, we want to hear from you. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way.
Our team is seeking a Data Scientist who will create ML and AI models that will help to optimize and automate our business processes.
- Translate business problems and questions into appropriate research questions, data gathering and statistical analysis methods
- Provide actionable steps to be taken based off of data analysis
- Articulate the caveats and weaknesses of a given dataset
- Use quantitative skills to answer questions directly posed by business, and proactively seek out questions whose answers would benefit the business
- Transform formulated problems into implementation plans for experiments by applying (and creating when necessary) the appropriate methods, algorithms, and tools, and statistically validating the results against biases and errors to communicate most effectively
- 2+ years as a Data Scientist with a deep understanding of Statistics, Machine Learning, NLP/NLU
- 2+ years of experience with identifying data sources, transforming data, and the use of Frameworks (e.g., MXNet, TensorFlow, PyTorch, SparkML, scikit-learn) to help our customers build ML models
- Creative mind and out of the box thinking and you write code with Python, R, Scala, Java, C++ or G0
- BS degree in a highly quantitative field (Data Science, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.)
- Experience Consulting with client and taking on and solving complex business problems related to data, Ability to thrive in a startup environment and deliver on the end goals
- Demonstrable track record of dealing well with ambiguity, prioritizing needs, and delivering results in a dynamic environment
- Is intellectually curious and constantly digging into data to gain a better understanding
MarketerHire is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All applicants, employees and former employees are protected from employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability and genetic information (including family medical history.