🎥 What are we doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a growing (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content.
Uscreen provides an all-in-one video membership platform. We empower video-based entrepreneurs to monetize subscriptions, communities, courses, and live-streamed events across platforms (web, mobile, & TV).
25,000+ video creators sell, market, manage, & grow their businesses with Uscreen — and they generate hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue doing it.
As a Data Analyst, you will be an integral part of our Analytics team. This is a unique experience in that you’ll drive key insights into the actionable metrics that help our customers build stronger membership businesses. As such, you’ll partner closely with leaders on our Customer Success and Product Marketing teams to help our customers get the most out of our platform.
You’ll excel in this role if you’re comfortable with communication, enjoy experimentation, have strong attention to detail, and are excited by the prospect of working cross-functionally. You’ll be joining a growing and versatile Analytics team, so we’re looking for teammates eager to explore new areas and support different parts of our company as our team priorities and contributions to the business evolve.
🚀 What you’ll do
- Analyze user data to identify trends, patterns, and insights that can help us improve user retention and support
- Develop dashboards and reports that provide insights into key performance metrics on the health of our customers’ businesses
- Collaborate with Product Marketing on building a better understanding of our customer segments and understanding the needs of the growth creators that our product supports
- Effectively and clearly present findings and recommendations to both senior company stakeholders and customers, and provide guidance on how to leverage data to drive business growth
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- Post-secondary degree in a relevant field such as: Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics, preferably in a customer-facing role
- Strong analytical skills with experience in data analysis, data visualization, and reporting
- Experience with analyzing complex datasets using SQL
- Experience with data storytelling and building dashboards on business intelligence platforms such as Metabase or Looker
- Familiarity with our Analytics tech stack (dbt, BigQuery, Metabase) a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders including Uscreen customers
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
✔️ Are you interested in applying?
- Click the “Apply for this position” button
- Fill out the short form
- We will review the applications and email candidates who qualify to set up a first-round interview