ContentFly (YC W21) is building “the” AI-driven platform for producing great content, we’ve grown to nearly $4m ARR in a year with a small team, no sales or dedicated marketing. We just closed a $10m Series A with Tier 1 funds like Khosla Ventures & YCombinator.
You will be our first data hire, helping build the data reporting infrastructure that powers our product and go-to-market teams. From building reporting dashboards, helping rally finances, and orchestrating data pipelines to surface insights to drive major strategic decisions – you’ll do it all.
You will spend your days writing SQL, managing basic pipelines/automation & working with key strategic decision makers across the org to help them answer some of the business’s most important questions.
Interested in helping build the internal data knowledge graph for one of the fastest growing companies in the world? Let’s chat.
- Work across Product, Sales, Marketing and Success teams to define key metrics, develop dashboards, track metric progress, investigate changes in metrics, and propose next steps
- Manage some basic data orchestration to pull different data sources and report against them. Work with revenue ops to centralize our data reporting.
- Build key data sets to empower stakeholders to performs their own analysis
- Help scale the business by turning one-off analyses into automated processes via high-quality code
- Advise engineering, product, and revenue teams on sound statistical practices
- Above market salary + options
- Unlimited vacation/PTO
- Fully remote & distributed
- Free laptop + home office budget
- Physical + mental health budgets
- We’ll fly you around the world multiple times a year to hang out with the team in interesting places