PASSION.io helps people to make their dreams a reality by learning the skills from successful people. We call these successful people “Creators” and our mission is to empower these Creators to help millions of people by providing the platform to turn skills into mobile apps and we give them everything they need to run a successful online business from concept to monthly payout check. We are an international remote team with the majority of our business in the US.
- You have had at least 2+ years of experience leading a customer support team remotely, ideally for a SaaS software product.
- Experienced in delivering exceptional customer experience and creating and implementing strategies backed up with metrics.
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics and operational processes, along with knowledge of how to build a team.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Skillful in performance coaching and developing team members’ soft and hard skills.
What you’ll be working on
- Manage and oversee day-to-day operations with our other team leads for support and success, to ensure our teams are delivering exceptional experiences.
- File, Triage, Follow up, and close out escalated product-related issues which the team needs assistance with.
- Coach, mentor and hold your team accountable for outcomes and goals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (technical support, product, engineering, sales, marketing, etc.) as an advocate for our merchants’ needs at large.
- Track and take ownership of key metrics that determine merchant success such as support response times, satisfaction ratings, customer churn, and more.
- Steep learning curve: Expect the steepest learning curve you have ever experienced – we are building a playground at passion.io to become the best version of ourselves. Meet and work with successful people worldwide to learn their success secrets.
- Values-based company: Be part of an open, honest, creative, and results-driven environment where your opinion is highly valued. We want to change the world for the better by providing value to others.
- High-growth environment: You will be part of a strongly growing company, with the opportunity to develop into a key contributor with crucial responsibilities.
- Personal and professional development: You will tackle projects across departments and thereby gain an invaluable tool box for successfully tackling bigger and bigger challenges.
- Autonomy / entrepreneurial work-style: You will only be measured by the results you produce and are in the driver’s seat, with full flexibility.
- Remoteness and flexibility: You will join our truly international remote team from over 20 nationalities and work from anywhere you wish