Remote work is one of the great equalizers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live. Omnipresent does just that.
We are a customer-focused global employment services partner that can help companies grow their teams in 155 countries and territories around the world. How do we do that? Well, through our SaaS platform, OmniPlatform. We help companies (big or small) deal with the complexities involved with hiring global teams remotely, by managing employee onboarding through to offboarding, including legal and compliance, payroll, expenses, and health and benefits.
We also practice what we preach! We are a fully remote company which means we have no head office. Our team of more than 300 people is located in more than 45 countries and territories around the world. This means you can work from anywhere. We provide benefits and support in any global location just as we would for our clients and their remote teams. Our company has a flat structure which means accountability and taking initiative towards your everyday tasks that help further our ambitious company goals.
At a time when remote work is exploding, we’re growing our team to help make global remote work a reality for people everywhere.
With so many companies transitioning to remote work, what we offer is more relevant than ever, and we are growing fast and just starting our journey with a dedicated Customer Support team. We need great people who can hit the ground running and through great leadership ensure our front line support exceeds customer expectations.
You will lead a team of support specialists working in time zones near you and support their needs. You’ll be partnering with the Manager of Customer Support and wider teams to drive hiring, quality, process creation and documentation initiatives. We have a lot of customers and Customer Employees that require a great customer journey, of which Support is key to delivering.
You have leadership experience, an incredible drive, are task oriented, and are naturally curious. Together with your team, you own the support queue, and engage in delivering great support to our customers by striving towards one touch resolution. You are empathetic and thrive in a fast paced environment
The Support Team Lead is a pillar of support to Specialists under their supervision through coaching, quality feedback and direct interactions. It’s important to note that we are a Series B stage rapidly growing start up where the Support function is rapidly changing. You won’t just come in and plug into a well oiled support machine – you will shape it with your input, feedback and process building skills in close collaboration with the Support Manager and wider team. Here are the details:
- Team management – ensure your team is clear on and follows objectives and initiatives defined by Support and wider leadership.
- Team support – ensure your team is equipped with the documentation and processes needed to excel in their roles.
- Coach and mentor your team.
- Act as a member of Support leadership and work on joint projects to meet the needs of the Support team.
- Troubleshoot issues, document product enhancements or defects, and provide the best practice advice around the implementation and use of the Omnipresent service to both your reports and customers.
- Track and report on your team’s performance and ensure SLAs are being met.
- Act as a first line for escalations alongside the Support Manager.
You’ve done some of these things…
- Led a team of 3 or more people.
- Assisted building Support KPI’s, scaling support teams and hiring
- Builds stable working relationships internally.
- Ability to delicately navigate customer objections and demands
- Uses judgment, discretion, and resources to solve a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity
- Relies on the Support leadership as needed when determining appropriate courses of action
- Comfortable with supporting our customers with a tech touch, Chat, by email, or even phone.
You are the sort of person that…
- Can coach entry level support representatives in an authentic and humble manner.
- Proactively asks and answers questions.
- Communicates what they are working on, how it is going, and which help they need.
- Behaves in line with our values and continuously pursues growth through requesting and offering feedback.
- Shows technical aptitude along with a strong self-starting, proactive mentality.
What’s in it for you?
- Shared ownership: Being a part of our journey means you’ll own a piece of Omnipresent.
- Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local holidays.
- Company retreats: We have an annual company-wide retreats, and well as socials and other team building activities.
- Flexible working: Work from anywhere in the world! We don’t care where or when you work, as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as the work allows.
- Development: Training, coaching, and an environment that promotes career ambition and progression.
- Work environment: Whilst we are fully remote, we offer all employees access to co-working spaces wherever they live in a flexible manner so that you use what you need.
- Parental leave: For employees that have been with us for 12 months, we offer 13 weeks full pay and 13 weeks half pay for primary caregivers. We also offer enhanced leave for secondary caregivers, of 4 weeks at full pay and an additional 4 weeks of unpaid leave.
- Wellbeing: Mental health and wellbeing support and services through Plumm
- Home office setup: It should go without saying that we will provide you with the equipment you need to work from home in the same way you would if you were in an office. Prefer a PC to a Mac? No problem. You choose what you need. We’ll give you a budget to get all the infrastructure that enables you to work effectively wherever you are, including broadband costs.
- Education budget: Your development should be a continuous conversation with your manager and they will support you in choosing what you need whether that’s accreditations, workshops, or formal degree programs or courses. Important is that you update your Individual Development Plan with any kind of education you take, so that you make sure that you apply the knowledge you have gained in theory, and the learned information will stay with you long term.
We believe remote working is a great equalizer and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.