Yodeck provides a complete cloud service for managing screen content. Anything that you can imagine being shown on a screen can be managed through the Yodeck app, both centrally and remotely by just adding one Player to each screen and connecting it to the Internet.
Yodeck powers tens of thousands of screens globally, and we double each year. We continuously evolve our platform to deliver an exceptional service and help our customers make the best out of it, almost doubling our headcount every year since we launched.
Our mission is to make Digital Signage so easy for anyone in the world to use our technology to improve the way they do business and communicate, no matter their size or budget.
About the role
We are looking for a tech-savvy individual that will help us serve our customers and partners. Our Support Team provides help through the use of an online ticketing system integrated with chat, accessible through the web. Our new Customer Support Specialist will have an 8-hour evening-night schedule (around 18:00-02:00 Greece time zone so as to cover US time zones) to support all customers across the world, with 90% of inquiries in that timeframe coming from the US, Canada, and the rest of the Americas.
Things you will be regularly doing include:
- Handle inquiries live through chat, or through email.
- We do not yet provide live phone-based support, but support inquires may arrive through voicemail, or ask for phone-based assistance. You are expected to be able to communicate fluently in English over the phone, if needed, to handle such requests.
- Provide remote assistance (through remote sessions) to customers setting up their Player, mostly dealing with network issues.
- Provide mentoring on technical issues, processes, and procedures to end users and the customers.
- Work on technical troubleshooting, acting as a liaison for the development team.
- Answering basic inquiries on pricing, features or project opportunities, before handing them over to the sales team.
- Proactively reach out to customers and provide assistance, in case it is needed.
- Thoroughly test out new features and new versions, prior to as well as after release.
- Create technical content, such as user documentation, FAQs, and knowledge base articles, to facilitate knowledge sharing across the team.
- Βe involved into product testing, to ensure a solid understanding of all technical aspects of Yodeck, so that you respond to technical inquiries with ease and with confidence.
- Knowledge of Linux administration and networking is essential.
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English.
- Technical background (Degree in computer science/ equivalent).
- 1 year or more of basic technical support experience.
- Competitive salary package
- Company-wide bonus scheme and a great Stock Option plan
- Individual training budget for professional development and continuous training
- Impressive benefits package, incl. office gym, nutritionist, meal vouchers and much more
- Private medical insurance plan
- Exciting & friendly surrounding
- International, fast-paced and flexible working environment
- Commuting expenses
- Equal opportunity and workplace diversity
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Yodeck is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. Our people are our strongest asset and we acknowledge that all we have achieved so far is the solid outcome of our people’s contributions.