⚡ Who we are
Lodgify is a fast-growing startup focused on building vacation rental software that enables property owners and managers to independently manage and market their business online. We are an international team of more than 290 people and 50 different nationalities in the heart of Barcelona, and we’ve been featured twice in Wired’s 100 Hottest European startups list.
At Lodgify, we’re on the lookout for a Customer Support Specialist to join the Lodgify team fully remote!
As a Customer Support Specialist, it is all about helping people. You will become an expert (we call ourselves “gurus”) in using the Lodgify software. You will use that expertise to advise our customers how to successfully use Lodgify to set up their own accommodation website and to grow their vacation rental business. You will help them by responding quickly to customer support requests, troubleshooting and guiding them on how to make most of Lodgify.
⭐ About the role
We’re looking for a highly skilled Tech-savvy🧑💻Customer Support Specialist 🚀to join our team remotely. As a Customer Support Specialist, you’ll be responsible for providing technical support to our customers, troubleshooting technical issues, and ensuring excellent service and high customer satisfaction.
What you will be doing:
- Providing technical support to customers via email, phone, or chat
- Troubleshooting complex technical issues related to the Lodgify software
- Collaborating with our development team to resolve customer issues
- Identifying and documenting bugs or issues in the Lodgify software
- Developing technical documentation for internal and external use
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and timely issue resolution
- At least 2 years of experience in technical customer support or a similar role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English is a must!
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to diagnose complex technical issues
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with CRM and customer support software such as Zendesk, Intercom, or Freshdesk
- Experience with cloud-based software and platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud is a plus!
- Experience in the travel or hospitality industry is a plus!
If you’re a highly skilled technical customer support specialist with a passion for helping customers and solving complex technical issues, we want to hear from you. Join our team at Lodgify and help us empower vacation rental owners and managers worldwide.
– Full-time position (40hs a week)
– Salary in USD!
– Performance Bonus
– Allowance for your home-office tools: computer, headset, mouse, etc.
– Referral program with paid compensation.
– Opportunities for growth and development
– Yearly team-building events and activities.
– Training and mentorship program.
– Yearly performance reviews.
– Great culture & working environment with an international team of over 50 different nationalities.
⭐ Why you’ll love us:
You’ll be part of a growing, dynamic company with a truly international team. At Lodgify, we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. Lodgify is committed to creating a workplace where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.