A leading educational technology and instructional delivery company, iTutor’s mission is to transform students’ lives by providing the highest quality educational support everywhere at any time. We partner with school districts and college access programs across the U.S. to expand school walls with real-time, personalized online learning through the use of advanced technology and our community of State-Certiﬁed Teachers.
iTutor is an ever-growing diverse team of incredible entrepreneurs, dreamers and doers. We partner with hundreds of schools across the United States to ensure every child has access to education, regardless of circumstance. Our team is committed to building the future of education. We are proud of the culture we are creating and actively seek incredible talent to enhance our dynamic team!
Our Customer Support Specialist takes pride in providing first level support to internal and external customers in a 9-5 call center environment. You get a thrill resolving issues and answering inquiries quickly and efficiently, using standard operating procedures along with our provided knowledge base, materials, training and research. You thrive in a collaborative, entrepreneurial remote work environment and are excited to join a growing team. Ready to hear more? Keep reading!
What You’ll Do
- Provide product support to customers via phone, email and chat using: Automated Call Distribution, iTutor maintained knowledge base, customer facing training materials, remote access software
- Manage cases/tickets according to established departmental practices
- Meet or exceed all metrics and performance measurements
- Answer general questions regarding iTutor products and services
- Resolve issues and complete requests using internal resources in a timely manner
- Escalate or redirect technical issues beyond experience level to the appropriate team or team member
- Participate in ongoing proprietary product training and certification programs
What You Bring
- Educator experience preferred.
- 2+ years of customer support in a call center or help desk role support omnichannel
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent follow through, attention to detail and able to adhere to a set deadline
- Strong initiative and ability to self-manage
- Soft skills: ability to fill in the voids and gaps in conversation with appropriate small talk
- Experience with change management process, proven ability to support multiple business systems and multi-tasking.
- Ability to communicate complex information to a varied audience
- Ability to maintain customer focus in the midst of difficult circumstances (provides a high level of professionalism and customer service in all dealings with customers)
- Excellent teamwork skills
Not perfectly qualified for this role? Send your resume anyway! We are always looking for great talent and would welcome a chance to meet you and see if iTutor is a place where your skills and drive can blossom.
iTutor oﬀers its employees a highly collaborative, transparent, and fully remote work environment. We integrate iTutor’s values of Empathy, Innovation, Integrity, Growth Mindset, and Impact into the company’s culture and everyday practices. All team members receive unlimited paid time oﬀ (PTO), paid holidays and sick time, a 401(k) program, stock options, company-paid life insurance, and access to medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and voluntary life insurance coverage options. We continue to improve and expand our total rewards package and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment that empowers each individual and supports the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.
iTutor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.