Join one of the world’s fastest growing fintech startups! We’re looking for smart, motivated team members who want to change the way people pay their bills, helping them to improve their financial success.
As a Support Specialist you will play an instrumental role as a member of an elite customer support team. We are looking for someone who has a sense or urgency, attention to detail, and most importantly loves to interact with customers. You will be immersed in a rapidly changing and growing environment and will be empowered to contribute ideas on how we can improve the customers experience and drive greater company success.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF:
You are an upbeat team-player who thrives on being the first line of customer support, self motivated and enjoys data to track performance. You also would love to:
- Provide customer support via various communication methods (phone, email, etc.) quickly identifying and solving the immediate issue while working to proactively resolve future concerns.
- Clearly documents all customer contact accurately within Salesforce and other tools. Escalating situations as appropriate.
- Identify and report bugs, system issues and biller hints that would make it easier for customers (consumers and providers) to use doxo.
- Educate providers on the value of doxo and the benefit of going direct. Delicately overcoming objections and building a trusted relationship.
- Actively listen to concerns, ask thoughtful questions, and resolve issues to create a one stop shop experience.
- Provide feedback to improve our customer experience. You are empowered to share feedback and take ownership of team results.
- Meets goals and metrics which include quality, sales targets and productivity (FCR, SLA, Quality, etc.)
- 2+ years in a fast paced customer-facing role where you were required to multi-task by talking to the customer and using systems simultaneously.
- Organized with the ability to effectively manage your time.
- Experience working independently and making decisions in real time.
- Clear, effective communication with strong interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with Salesforce (or similar tools) and phone support call center technology.
- Excellent work ethic and attention to detail.
WHO WE ARE
Each year U.S. households spend over $4.6 trillion – about one third of all consumer spending – on recurring bill payments. While staying on top of these bills is the single largest determinant for consumer financial health, organizing and paying them can be a time-consuming and frustrating chore. Since its inception, doxo has been on a mission to simplify and reduce the anxiety of staying on top of bills, empowering consumers to improve their financial health. Our company was founded on the simple idea that there should be an easy and more secure way for consumers to pay all of their bills through a single account, with any payment method, on any device.
As consumers shift more bill payments online and to mobile, doxo continues to experience rapid growth. To date, over eight million doxo users across 97% of U.S. zip codes have paid bills through the payment network, across more than 45 different service categories. With more than 130,000 payable billers, doxo’s proprietary, crowd sourced provider directory is the largest in the nation.
In 2021, doxo was named by both BuiltIn and Comparably as a best place to work in Seattle, and was also recognized by both Inc. Magazine and Deloitte as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America. Come join us as we grow the team to further accelerate growth, forever changing the bill pay landscape to focus on the customer.
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT
doxo is unique in that we have already found product/market fit and that our service is filling an important market need every day. But we are still small enough that every employee, no matter their position, can make a meaningful impact. Because transparency is a priority at all levels across the organization, we are all aware of how our work contributes to the success of our business as a whole. We are agile and work hard to solve difficult problems quickly. We work as a team to get things done and mentor individuals to get to the next level in their career.
OUR COMPANY PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Generous equity grants
- 401k match to help you save for your future
- 15 days PTO to start, plus paid holidays
- Charitable donation match
- Student loans support
- Pet insurance
- Plus plenty of corporate discounts
doxo is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.