Make recognition fun. Love your work. 🤗💚🎉
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
To learn what makes our company culture unique, take a peek at our Employee Un-Handbook, check out our Instagram, , and read what employees say it’s like to work here.
*** COVID-19 Update: Bonusly is still hiring! We will be conducting all interviews and on-boarding new hires remotely until further notice. Until it is safe to return to office-based work, Bonusly will furnish all employees with what they need to work remotely, and employees may choose to work from any location (provided they follow local health guidelines). ***
What is Bonusly?
Bonusly provides solutions to create high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that success in business is determined by people, working on teams, to solve novel problems. That belief extends to our own team, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to help people connect with their work and each other in meaningful ways. Our vision is for every organization to reach success by using Bonusly to build high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that the way we work today can be so much better.
How do we get there?
Our top-rated SaaS platform is built by the talented and creative team here at Bonusly. We work with autonomy, responsibility, and purpose. We are driven by a desire to make meaningful impacts for our customers, and to be excellent teammates to each other along the way.
Job Description (Remote, US)
As a Customer Support Associate on our Customer Success Team, you will provide an unparalleled customer experience while investigating issues, providing solutions, and contributing to the success of Bonusly’s users. We are looking for someone with an ingrained passion for helping people, and a love for finding creative solutions. You will become an expert on the Bonusly app, and be an advocate for the needs and concerns of our users. The work you do directly impacts the efficiency of the business.
✅ At Bonusly, you’ll…
- Coordinate across departments to provide support through all stages of the customer’s journey.
- Execute a delightful day-to-day customer support experience- including responding quickly to questions (via phone, email, online chat, and occasionally video) and following up on reported issues. Typical cases include technical questions, troubleshooting, identifying bugs, fielding feature requests, navigating billing concerns, and coaching customers on best practices.
- Investigate bugs and file tickets with our Engineering team when appropriate.
- Empathize with the customer’s perspective to provide the best solutions aligned with Bonusly’s core values.
- Collect customer feedback and advocate customer needs cross-departmentally.
- Identify patterns in support interactions; then take appropriate action to address these patterns.
- Help out with various Customer Success projects as needed.
💯You should apply if you…..
- Have 3+ years of experience in a support role.
- Have a basic knowledge of web technologies, including APIs, SAML, and SFTP integrations.
- Consider empathy and patience to be among your top strengths.
- Enjoy anticipating customer needs and providing solutions before they’re needed.
- Like looking for patterns in customer communications to create actionable feedback.
- Have a strong sense for the information needed to debug an issue and can proactively collect this information from customers.
- Have an aptitude for digesting and communicating technical concepts across audiences of varying technical ability.
- Excel at identifying problems, discovering root causes, and working quickly to find long-term solutions.
- Communicate with a professional, upbeat, and friendly tone. Pride yourself on delivering delightful experiences.
- Prioritize well, especially while under pressure.
- Appreciate being able to work autonomously.
Bonusly points for…..
- Experience on a support team at a SaaS organization
- Are able to read and write basic code
- Target Base Salary: $57,500 – $77,500
- Target Equity: 01%-0.02%
🎉Benefits and opportunities include…
- Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
- Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
- Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
- Flexible “work-from” policies.
- Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
- Fully covered short-term/long-term disability and life insurance
- Progressive vacation policy.
- 401(k) with employer matching.
- Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
- Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
💚 What’s it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we’re all about at https://bonus.ly/about, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook to learn more about our culture and values.
🔸 We actively work toward greater diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.