Founded in 2015, Apollo is a leading sales intelligence and engagement platform trusted by over 15,000 paying customers, from rapidly growing startups to the largest global enterprises. Our platform unifies a database of 200 million business contacts with advanced intelligence and engagement tools, to help over 500,000 sales, marketing, and recruiting professionals to connect with the right person at the right time with the right message, at speed and scale.
In the last year, we’ve grown ARR 3x, quadrupled our active users, maintained profitability 18 out of the past 20 months, and recently closed a $110M Series C led by Sequoia Capital to fuel the next phase of our growth.
Working at Apollo
We are a remote-first inclusive organization focused on operational excellence. Our way of working ensures clear expectations and an environment to do your best work with ample reward.
- Be passionate about customer success and customer experience
- Solve problems with curiosity and creativity
- Embrace challenges and change
- Commit to getting better every day
- Invest in relationships with customers and colleagues
- Contribute to a positive team environment
You will execute on the following responsibilities:
- Proactive and consistent outreach to customers in line with their engagement model.
- Identification of and execution on key upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Maintenance of customer health with immediate action taken for risk.
- Inter-departmental collaboration to drive value of CS within the business.
- Willingness to innovate and propose solutions.
- Prior experience in being part of a high-growth startup customer success organization
- A proven ability to drive results within customer success for customers with varying ACVs, sophistication, and across multiple industries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A data-driven approach and mindset
- An eagerness to learn and improve
- A willingness to help level up colleagues.
What You’ll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!