You have 10+ years of Customer Service experience under your belt and are looking for your next challenge in a hyper-growth, fast-paced, industry disrupting, SaaS company. You are excited to work with emerging technologies and modern tech stack with a collaborative team, where you will have a direct impact on the customer experience. Does this sound like you? If so, keep reading and apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Manage & build exceptional customer relationships.
- Lead, develop, and staff the next generation of customer leaders.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the onboarded customer journey including but not limited to development of policies, objectives, initiatives, and service level standards focused on response times, solution success, and issue resolution for our customers.
- Partner cross functionally with Quality, Product, and revenue teams to both manage customer relationships, highlight future opportunities, and solve for real-time issues.
- Continuously improve the end-to-end customer journey by building processes and systems that empower the team to work efficiently and effectively.
- Proactively manage and analyze customer feedback that translates into actions that improve and enhance the customer experience.
- Act as the escalation point for organizational challenges raised by our customers.
- Maintain efficiency in our staffing models and proactively manage for future needs.
- Act as the voice of the customers and advocate for their needs.
What you have:
- 10+ years leading customer service
- Excellent customer relationship management, team leadership and development, project management, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, collaborate and work effectively across internal teams and in a highly action oriented and collaborative organization.
- Strong technical skillset; experience with a high growth firm.
- History of establishing best practices and building teams.
- A passion for customers and service delivery.
- A hands-on approach and willingness to dive into the details and lead the team by example.
Why join Polly?
- We are attacking a trillion-dollar market with gross inefficiencies and seeking to transform the way an entire industry operates
- We have an experienced leadership team that previously built large and impactful platforms
- Outstanding opportunity for professional growth and upward mobility
- Direct engagement with the decision makers and senior business leaders
- Competitive salaries
- 100% paid medical/vision/dental/disability/life insurance
- Flexible vacation
- Remote environment