About Us 🌎
EcoCart is a sustainability software that calculates e-commerce brands’ ecological footprints through machine learning and then enables them or their customers to offset the emissions of their orders through front-end experiences. We are backed by top VCs, executives from Facebook, Affirm, & Klaviyo, and by top-tier e-commerce founders of Chubbies, Blue Bottle Coffee, BarkBox, & Felix Gray.
We are a 30-person, remote-first company looking for people who are motivated by being part of a team building products that will help change the world. We’re growing quickly, and want you to grow with us – Join us in our mission to make the fight against climate change easy, accessible, and affordable for everyone!
Our ideal candidate 🤩
An “e-commerce obsessed” self-starter who enjoys working in a collaborative, dynamic and fast-paced environment, who shares our customer obsession and ambition to make every online order carbon neutral. We are looking for someone who gets excited by the opportunity to make an outsized impact by selling creative products that are helping save the world. We are growing quickly and we want you to grow with us!
Salary Range: $18-$21/hour
*Range may vary based on local market rate
In this role you will 💻
- Delight merchants and partners with a world-class support and onboarding experience, including day-to-day customer interactions across video calls, emails, and chat
- Provide training and communication on EcoCart product updates to EcoCart merchants
- Share and execute best practices with EcoCart merchants on how to best optimize EcoCart to grow their e-commerce business on a regular basis
- Provide feedback and insights from EcoCart merchants to product, engineering, sales, marketing, customer support, and other key stakeholders at EcoCart
- Improve existing and create new documentation and learning materials to support our customers who prefer a self-serve approach
- Building a venture-scale company from the ground up directly with founders
We are looking for 🔍
- A hustler. Someone who embodies the phrase: if there’s a will, there’s a way
- 1+ year(s) of experience working in customer support or success for a SaaS company
- Technical acumen, i.e. ability to understand merchants’ e-commerce ecosystem
- Ability to identify blockers, proactively find solutions, and communicate effectively
- Ability to learn quickly and work autonomously
- Someone who truly believes in our mission to make fighting climate change easy, accessible, and affordable for everyone
-Series A Equity
-Best-of-the-best options for medical, dental, & vision insurance
-Mental health benefits
-Periodic days of rest, where the entire company enjoys a day off!
-Proactive, collaborative company culture with a shared vision for climate impact!