We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for a Team Manager, Customer Support to join our team!
As customer-facing product experts, our Customer Support Specialists lead our efforts to showcase Greenhouse as not just a set of useful recruiting features, but as a platform for organizational change. This team has a high bar for customer happiness and strives to help our customers transform the way they hire.
As a Team Manager, you will lead and grow our Support team and help influence strategic workflows and process improvements.
Who will love this job
- A coach – you have an innate magnetism and leadership style that encourages others to follow
- A planner – you get a thrill out of keeping information and people organized and can both anticipate and overcome roadblocks
- A people partner – you smooth bumpy roads and have a knack for winning hearts and minds
- A champion – you work behind the scenes to support the everyday heroes on the team
- A standout colleague – you not only have a strong attention to detail, but also see the “big picture” and contribute ideas to improve the organization
What you’ll do
- Manage a collaborative, customer-facing team, leading hiring, onboarding, and training efforts as needed
- Guide your team’s strategy and identify areas for improvement, enhancing efficiency and balance in workload
- Partner with other internal leaders to ensure a cohesive customer experience
- Utilize data to track progress and take action on critical metrics
- Assist with documenting team processes and standard methodologies
- Expertly resolve advanced customer issues, seizing such opportunities to help team members learn and grow
You should have
- Experience in a customer-facing role, preferably for a SaaS product
- Outstanding customer service skills – the ability to be empathetic, responsive, and solutions-focused
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing a customer-facing team, a plus
- Experience in recruiting and hiring, a plus
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $94,000 – $128,000