YOU: An empathetic & experienced Customer Support Hero who’s passionate about helping guide customers toward success on a daily basis!
US: Rural. Remote. Bootstrapped. SaaS. Profitable. 3x Inc. 5000 list. Carrot.com.
Carrot is a fast-growing SaaS company that helps small businesses, in particular, real estate investors and high-performing real estate agents, cut through the clutter online to grow leads and revenue with our lead gen and content marketing tools. That’s what we do… that’s what we challenge ourselves to be the best in the world at. But our “why” is what truly excites us every single day we show up to work.
“To Add Humanity To Business and Help People Regain Time In Their Lives For The Things That Matter.”
6 years, 3 Inc. 5000 awards, 40 full-time team members, ZERO funding, and 8,000+ customers and counting… we discovered that the simple idea AND “small niche market” were both bigger than we thought and we’re eyeing our next challenge ahead to impact tens of thousands more small businesses in real estate and beyond.
That’s where you come in. We want to be a feather in your cap. We want to help YOU have a huge win under your belt for this next phase of your career and to always say, “I’m a part of building something special”.
Learn more about what we do @ Carrot.com →
This is our most recent team photo from our company-wide virtual retreat in January 2021!
More About The Role
As a Customer Support Hero at Carrot, you’ll be Carrot’s front-line team member that’s focused on helping guide our members toward success with direct interaction via chat, email, and phone. You are the face of Carrot to every customer who works with you. This role gives you the unique opportunity to have a daily impact on our customers by not only helping them get more value out of Carrot but by being a beacon of our Carrot Core Values.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- The ability to provide a great customer service experience via phone and email.
- Experience making people smile through both spoken and written words. 🙂
- The ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks including taking screenshots, using a password manager, navigating our software interface, and more.
- The ability to type at least 60 words per minute.
- Competency in Google apps, such as Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides.
- Knowledge & experience using WordPress.
Goals & Responsibilities
- Tier One support for basic customer issues.
- Maintain personal conversation ratings at or above 95%.
- Collaborate with other team members to find ways to improve the customer experience on a daily basis.
- Keep average chat response time under 4 min’s during regular business hours.
- Ensure email response within 24 hours.
- Provide inbound & outbound phone support.
- Identify product changes that will affect the following: decrease churn, increase ARPU, increase adoption rates, increase NPS scores.
Working At Carrot
Our Members Come First 🏆
We love helping our members generate leads and close deals. Making an impact on their lives fires us up! We share customer success stories daily.
We Love Innovation 📈
We love being on the cutting edge of technology and performance. If it helps our members generate leads we want to test & deploy it.
Leave A Legacy ❤️
We take our brand VERY SERIOUSLY. You will see orange everything when you join Carrot. We are passionate about positively affecting our communities & we aim to empower our team to make an impact.
We Love To Have Fun 🎉
Our culture is laid back and fun. We are a group of like-minded individuals all trying to achieve a common goal.
Fully Remote & Flexible 💻
We have Carrot team members all across the USA and offer a fully remote work environment that’s focused on maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
But don’t take our word for it… Here’s what our team members are saying about life at Carrot:
🥕 “Carrot is constantly trying to improve its culture, product, and communication. I love being a part of an organization that is always looking for better ways to serve our team and customers.”
🥕 “Carrot isn’t the norm when it comes to business. Carrot practices what it preaches and genuinely cares about people, both internal and external.”
🥕 “Awesome team and coworkers, and a company that cares about its employees. Range of opportunities and challenges to tackle. Big enough to provide room for growth and being part of something significant, and small enough to feel like a family.”
🥕 “It’s a place where you can express your ideas and use your talents to help improve the company and the product. The leaders genuinely care. And what’s really awesome is flexible schedules. That’ll keep a person for sure.”
Carrot’s Customer Support Team
This position will pay a very competitive salary along with other attractive benefits:
- Paid vacation time.
- Paid holidays.
- $500 per year to contribute toward a charity you’re passionate about.
- Growth Perks:
- Free Books: Want to read a book that’ll help you grow personally or professionally? Awesome, we’ll buy it for you!
- Courses & Seminars: If you find resources that will help you improve your skills in life/business, we’ll cover all or part of the cost.
- Gym/Home Workout Equipment Stipend: Physical & mental health is a big deal, so we’ll pick up the tab of your monthly gym membership or help you set up your home gym (up to $60/month).
- Performance Bonuses: From time to time when the team crushes it, we all get rewarded. These aren’t scheduled bonuses, but we find that our team members are pleasantly surprised by these!
- Medical, dental, vision insurance: 75% paid for.
- Life insurance: 100% paid for.
- 401k Plan with 3% match for US residents.
- The chance to learn things in a way you’d never be able to learn in a large organization!