Our mission is to power the future of fan engagement.
Simplebet is a B2B product development company using machine learning and real-time technology to make every moment of every sporting event a betting opportunity.
Simplebet is looking to hire its first Customer Support Associate. In this role you’ll be a primary point of conduct for our customers, answering their questions and advocating across the company. We are a small but quickly growing company, which means in this role you will have an opportunity to help build the team.
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Ability to work weekends and nights, which includes 5 days of work and 2 days off
- Competence with Zendesk or similar software
- Strong communication skills – You’re a great listener, a good negotiator, and have strong presentation skills
- Sharp attention to detail – Nothing gets past you. You can see the big picture and small details all at once.
- Knowledge of the sports betting industry
We’ll trust you to
- Respond to customer issues in a timely manner
- Log and identify recurring issue types
- Create template responses for common questions/issues
- Create a category system for issue types
- Create playbook and additional resources for team
- Record all critical issues, whether internally or externally reported
What we offer
- Competitive salary, vacation, and equity commensurate to experience
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Opportunities and encouragement to attend or speak at conferences, as well as contribute to open source in the BEAM ecosystem
Simplebet provides unique, innovative solutions in the explosively growing Sports Gaming industry. Join a fun, strong team as we lead the industry in new directions and gain valuable experience producing solutions to meet new challenges.
Simplebet is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation for the interview process, and we will make every effort to provide it.