Remote Night shift (12.00am to 9.00am BST)
Go the extra mile to delight our customers.
GoCardless is growing fast. We’ve built a world-class product that opens up Direct Debit to small and medium-sized businesses across the UK, Europe and now Australia! Thousands of businesses already rely on us to handle their payments, and hundreds more join us every week.
We’re looking for bright, empathic people to join our night team on the Monday to Friday 12.00am to 9.00am (BST) shift and provide first-rate support and guidance to our UK, European, North American and Australian users.
This is a remote role.
We pride ourselves on listening to our users and doing everything we can to solve their problems. As a member of our Support team, you’ll represent the customer’s voice across the company. As your knowledge and experience grows, you’ll have opportunities to help inform our product roadmap to ensure we are always building something people want.
We’ve built a friendly, collaborative culture, where we hire and develop driven people that share our desire to do the work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback, and are devoted to encouraging and supporting each other’s continual professional growth.
You’ll work as part of a wider team of around 30 passionate individuals who work with our UK, European, Australian and North American merchants to solve tough problems and provide world class service.
The ideal candidate
- previous experience of working unsocial hours is highly desirable
- previous experience of working remotely is highly desirable
- previous experience of working in a startup/scaleup is highly desirable
- you love helping people & enjoy working in a truly fast paced culture and thrive in small teams
- you’re organised, reliable, diligent and attentive to detail
- you learn quickly and are comfortable with complexity
- you are able to work independently and under minimal supervision
- you have a flawless command of English and communicate with clarity
The remote shift requires you to have:
- a stable and noise free working environment conducive for serving our customers
- a stable WiFi connection
- able to work without any interruption to the service we provide
Your CV must be accompanied with a cover letter
Your cover letter must outline the following:
– your motivation to apply for this role
– explain why this shift pattern appeals to you
– outline when and where you have worked unsocial hours before
Applications without a cover letter may not be considered
We welcome a wide diversity of applicants, and our team is from a variety of backgrounds, so if you’re unsure please apply.