Are you passionate about building relationships and partnering with clients to help them achieve their goals? Want to work for a fast-paced technology company delivering innovative solutions to customer needs and helping to save lives?
Due to our continued growth, we now have an opportunity for a passionate, results-driven, empathetic individual to join our team. You’ll have responsibility for managing, developing and retaining a portfolio of international customers by delivering world-class service to drivers and management stakeholders.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you’ll be a key member of the Customer Team and will focus on understanding the Brightmile products and our ideal user journey. You’ll be able to confidently communicate with our drivers and managers to proactively help them get the most out of Brightmile. You’ll work with our customers to understand their unique needs and feed that back into our resources and tools to support our global user base. Ultimately, you’ll be on the frontline playing an instrumental role in delivering world-class Brightmile driver safety programmes.
In this role, you’ll be fundamental to the success of our business, partnering with customers to retain and grow both relationships and revenue. The existing Brightmile team are collaborative, fun and passionate about our customers; everything we think about, live and breathe is all about the customer experience.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with the Head of Success & Programme Management to help evolve processes as we continue to move through an exciting growth phase at Brightmile.
Brightmile is a remote business and this position is offered on a remote basis or alternatively working from our Glasgow Hub. There may be some limited travel to meet customers and partners. There are also opportunities to meet and collaborate with colleagues on a regular basis throughout the year. We operate a flexible working policy as productivity doesn’t come from chaining people to their desks!
- Previous experience in Customer Success or Customer Support in a SaaS tech or start-up technology environment.
- Fantastic relationship skills and ability to build rapport with clients and the Brightmile team at all levels.
- Passionate about delivering a world-class service, partnering with clients to support them in achieving their goals.
- Strong attention to detail and organised by nature.
- Comfortable working across business functions. Partnering with the sales and product functions is crucial to enable us to offer a world-class customer experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
- The ability to build an expert working knowledge of technology solutions.
- An ability to interpret technical information and deliver this in a customer-friendly format.
- Access to a quiet professional working space.
- Whatever it takes attitude.
- Knowledge of a second language to business level.
- Strong experience with global CRM and support tools such as HubSpot or Zendesk.
- Experience as a driver with a full driving license.
Why join us?
- Competitive salary: £25,000-£34,000 Depending on Experience
- AXA health insurance
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Rare opportunity to come into an early-stage start-up but with the network, capital and expertise of the largest insurance company in the world
- A chance to work with an exciting and varied customer pool ranging from SME to multinational customers and partners
- Join a dynamic, talented and fun team delivering a valuable social impact