Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work. We are looking for the next Stacker to help us accomplish this mission.
Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada, and the globe. We offer more than just a job; we provide a community where you can learn, grow, and thrive your way. Join a dynamic and diverse team that values relationships as much as results. Come build what matters with Formstack.
What You Will Do
Formstack is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Customer Success Associate. As a Customer Success Associate, you will be responsible for ensuring our customers are successful in using our platform to achieve their goals. You will work with Formstack customers to understand their needs and offer guidance, support, and education to help them maximize their use of our product. You will be an advocate for the customer and provide feedback to internal teams to improve the customer experience.
How You Will Succeed
- Serving as the lead in post-sale onboarding in the CSM pooled customer base
- Developing trusted relationships with assigned accounts, customer stakeholders, and decision-makers
- Ensuring the timely and successful communication of program utilization, progress, and/or other information according to customer needs and objectives
- Actively problem-solving customer non-support-related issues
- Communicating effectively and efficiently with CS pooled customers & internal stakeholders
- Addressing customer inquiries in a timely, professional, and clear mannerCommunicating and, when necessary, escalating customer concerns, issues, or problems with internal teams (including product development, sales, and finance/accounting)Review and responding to NPS surveys for the pooled customers when appropriate
- Lead discussions with stakeholders of accounts who: Requests to cancel/Requests to downgrade/Request information on additional products or use cases/Have contract-related questions
- Effectively use various software tools (project management software, customer relationship software, reporting software, etc) to manage information and processes
What We Are Looking For
- 1+ years of work experience in customer success, customer support, or a customer-facing role.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate with end users and points of contact within an account
- User experience with SalesforceApproach challenges with a “customer first” approachStrong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively
- Work well both independently and with a team
- Adapt and adjust to new environments and learn new technologies
- Use information, prior experience, and various data inputs to problem-solve independently
- Execute tasks/responsibilities in a timely mannerMaintain effective working relations with a wide variety of diverse individuals
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner
- Demonstrate confidence, optimism, and “grace under fire,” even when things go wrong
- Be self-motivated for personal and professional growth, bringing a positive attitude and growth mindset to internal teams and external contacts
- Listen, ask questions, and present information in an interactive way
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills virtually and in person
- $55,000-$60,000 per year + variable comp up to $15,000 per year
***This is a remote position***
What Formstack Offers for Full-Time Employees in the US and Canada:
– Competitive health plans, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
– Monthly Health & Wellness and Technology stipends
– Half-day Fridays
– Unlimited PTO for all employees.
– 401k & Roth w/ safe harbor match (the US and Canada)
– The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
– Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
– Yearly company and team gatherings
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. Formstack is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Formstack is an equal-opportunity employer. We are passionately committed to equitable hiring and boldly dedicated to diversity in our work and staff. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, uniform service member status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, people of color, bilingual and bicultural individuals, LGBTQ+ persons, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All data collected in our application process, from resume collection to application questions, is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, Lever, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.