**This is a remote position; candidate must be based in the Pacific Time Zone.
Semperis puts people first. Within the Semperis team are world-class thought leaders, distinguished engineers, top technology experts, and visionary professionals. Our team members shape the Semperis culture, which champions strategic vision, specific expertise, intelligent and precise solutions, and continuous innovation. With teams across North America, EMEA and APAC, you’ll be working alongside top global talent from around the world. Semperis is ranked as one of the fastest-growing companies in Deloitte’s 2022 Technology Fast 500.
What’s your passion? If you’re a purpose-driven person who always sees the glass as half full, seizes opportunities, and has an urge to learn and develop your skills while managing a balanced, healthy life—we’d love to hear from you.
Semperis focuses on creating an employee experience that is aligned with our vision—being a Force for Good— starting with being a good workplace that empowers its employees and fosters an inclusive environment.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team.
What you will be doing:
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll collaborate closely with our Solution Architects & Support Engineers to maximize opportunities for our large enterprise and strategic customers & Semperis.
Customer Success Managers are strategic and empathetic communicators who are able to nurture relationships across multiple client accounts. Our strengths include the ability to identify gaps in the product and internal operations and build effective and scalable solutions to address them. The CSM also onboard new customers in their assigned territory.
- Design a success plan for a portfolio of SMB customers throughout their lifecycle. From onboarding/implementation through upsell and renewal, you will guide your customer down the path of success every step of the way to reach their business objectives and operational goals.
- Track and report on customer health
- Gather insights to feedback to Product Development teams and collaborate on new developments to ensure it the product suits our client’s needs.
- Lead training sessions to ensure that the product is meeting user needs and is being used widely enough to have concrete impact on our customers’ operations.
- Monitor recordkeeping to ensure that relevant customer information is captured to enable informed, personalized customer interactions with Semperis Support, Customer Success (CS), Sales, etc.
- Develop and execute programs for ongoing customer development (health checks, product upgrades, workshops, etc.)
- Identify potential customer references and assist with development of customer case studies.
- Maintain an understanding of Semperis technology, products, and services
- In addition to managing an assigned customer segment, assist with development and enhancement of processes and systems for the overall Semperis CS program
What you will bring:
- 3+ years experience as a Customer Success Manager, technical account manager, or related customer-facing role in a Cybersecurity SaaS solutions company.
- Aptitude and drive to develop and maintain an essential understanding of Semperis solutions and related Microsoft technologies ((Active Directory, Azure AD, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience working with C-level Executives that includes meetings, high-level presentations, and collaborative discussions
- Ability to understand and explain technical cybersecurity data
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Proactive; ability to anticipate customer needs and have solutions ready when they are
- Intellectually curious; driven to expand the cybersecurity domain and professional expertise
- Responsive and adaptive to changing situations
- Genuine desire to work with customers.
- Experience with SFDC, Customer Success Applications (such as Gainsight, Churnzero, etc.), and Active Directory.
- Bilingual in English/ Spanish.
The Semperis Story
For security teams charged with defending hybrid and multi-cloud environments, Semperis ensures the integrity and availability of critical enterprise directory services at every step in the cyber kill chain and cuts recovery time by 90%. Purpose-built for securing hybrid Active Directory environments, Semperis’ patented technology protects over 50 million identities from cyberattacks, data breaches, and operational errors. The world’s leading organizations trust Semperis to spot directory vulnerabilities, intercept cyberattacks in progress, and quickly recover from ransomware and other data integrity emergencies.
Semperis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome applicants of any gender, age, life status, or culture. We see only the potential and capabilities of each candidate and the unique contribution of every employee. Should you require accommodation during the recruitment process, please do not hesitate to ask.