At Webflow, our mission is to bring development superpowers to everyone. Webflow is the leading visual development platform for building powerful websites without writing code. By combining modern web development technologies into one platform, Webflow enables people to build websites visually, saving engineering time, while clean code seamlessly generates in the background. From independent designers and creative agencies to Fortune 500 companies, millions worldwide use Webflow to be more nimble, creative, and collaborative. It’s the web, made better.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to help drive value for Webflow’s enterprise customers. You’ll be responsible for owning a book of business (portfolio) of customers leveraging Webflow Enterprise Plans. As the key relationship holder and accountable for the complete customer experience, you will consistently deliver high value engagements and offer expert advice to ensure we are helping our customers achieve and exceed their business goals. Some of those actions include conducting Executive Business Reviews, creating Success Plans, sharing best practices, managing adoption of key features, and working directly with our Product team to deliver customer feedback.
About the role
- Location: Remote-first (United States; BC & ON, Canada)
- Our cash compensation amount for this role ranges from $115,000 – $145,000 for most US locations and $128,000 – $161,000 for US locations with a higher cost of labor. Compensation for this role is comprised of the role’s On Target Earnings (“OTE”) range, meaning that the range includes both the sales commissions target and annual base salary for the role. All figures cited above are in $USD and pertain to workers located in the United States. Pay is based on several factors including market location, and may vary depending on job related experience, knowledge, qualifications, and skills.
- Reporting to the Senior Manager of Customer Success
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll …
- Provide enterprise customers with guidance on launching and optimizing their Webflow deployment following web development best practices.
- Respond to customer inquiries about product questions and provide solutions to complex use cases and workflows.
- Conduct customer business reviews to assess progress against desired business outcomes, determine opportunities for deeper feature engagement, and measure and communicate the impact of Webflow on the customer’s business.
- Foster customer health through periodic website reviews that facilitate new feature adoption and drive continuous business value throughout the customer’s lifecycle.
- Collaborate on the renewal process with Webflow’s enterprise customers and facilitate the contract process in collaboration with the Sales and Accounting teams.
- Partner with the Technical Architect team to create resources and experiences that drive customer goals forward.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to identify customer references and case studies.
- Act as the voice of the customer with the Webflow product team, helping shape evolution of the product.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute by leveraging your talents, experience, and creativity to help us continue to evolve and mature our motion.
You’ll thrive as (a) Customer Success Manager if you have:
- Prior Customer Success or Account Management experience, with a SaaS company or digital marketing agency. (3-4 years of relevant experience preferred)
- Experience managing a book of business of medium to large scale customers
- Excellent listening skills with ability to identify customer difficulties, apply knowledge of the product and industry/communicate solutions
- A growth mindset with a commitment to continuous learning
- The ability to provide feedback to our internal teams to help us grow and scale with our customers
- Strength in project management and experience leveraging internal resources and stakeholders to execute against deadlines
- Ability & desire to gain technical product and industry knowledge to effectively drive greater customer engagement on the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Research shows that you may still be considered for a role if you meet just half of the requirements.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Obsess over customer experience. We deeply understand what we’re building and who we’re building for and serving. We define the leading edge of what’s possible in our industry and deliver the future for our customers.
- Move with heartfelt urgency. We have a healthy relationship with impatience, channeling it thoughtfully to show up better and faster for our customers and for each other. Time is the most limited thing we have, and we make the most of every moment.
- Say the hard thing with care. Our best work often comes from intelligent debate, critique, and even difficult conversations. We speak our minds and don’t sugarcoat things — and we do so with respect, maturity, and care.
- Make your mark. We seek out new and unique ways to create meaningful impact, and we champion the same from our colleagues. We work as a team to get the job done, and we go out of our way to celebrate and reward those going above and beyond for our customers and our teammates.
Benefits & wellness
- Equity ownership (RSUs) in a growing, privately-owned company
- 100% employer-paid healthcare, vision, and dental insurance coverage for employees and dependents (US; full-time Canadian workers working 30+ hours per week), as well as Health Savings Account/Health Reimbursement Account, dependent on insurance plan selection. Employees also have voluntary insurance options, such as life, disability, hospital protection, accident, and critical illness
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for both birthing and non-birthing caregivers, as well as an additional 6-8 weeks of pregnancy disability for birthing parents to be used before child bonding leave. Employees also have access to family planning care and reimbursement
- Flexible PTO with an mandatory annual minimum of 10 days paid time off, and sabbatical program
- Access to mental wellness coaching, therapy, and Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly stipends to support health and wellness, as well as smart work, and annual stipends to support professional growth
- Professional career coaching, internal learning & development programs
- 401k plan and financial wellness benefits, like CPA or financial advisor coverage
- Commuter benefits for in-office workers
Temporary employees are not eligible for paid holiday time off, accrued paid time off, paid leaves of absence, or company-sponsored perks.