We are re-inventing entertainment technology for the metaverse era, powering the convergence of AI-driven optimization tech with on-chain and off-chain apps, economies and markets.
By performing trillions of ML calculations per day, wappier’s AI engine models, predicts, and influences each consumer’s behavior in real-time.
Game publishers can maximize revenue optimization and engagement through our AI-powered product stack, and quickly expand their offering through our NFT SaaS Platform.
NFT publishers and Crypto marketplaces can leverage wappier’s AI-driven optimization technologies to materially increase their revenues.
wappier was founded in 2017 and has grown to a team of 105, with 70% of the company in engineering and data science roles. With revenues more than doubling each year for the past 5 years and trusted by more than 1/3 of the top global app companies, wappier is free cash flow positive and expects to reach 200 people by Q4 2022.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our Customer Success team advises and guides a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch wappier solutions successfully, adopt them widely, and are continually driving business value from wappier.
Customer Success interfaces with wappier’s largest enterprise customers to understand their business needs and challenges, and then coach them on the best ways to address them using wappier’s solutions.
Working closely with Business Development, Data Science and Engineering teams, Customer Success provides input into their strategic customer plans, helping them identify areas where existing customers could improve their use of wappier or uncovering new uses for wappier products amongst their customer portfolio.
Customer Success serves as the trusted point of contact for wappier’s portfolio of strategic key accounts, beginning from the point of sale and extending through on-boarding, project success, and renewals.
Part analyst, project manager, consultant and product expert, our Customer Success team continuously focuses on helping our customers improve their KPIs and be successful with wappier.
- Work with customers to develop a success plan that outlines how wappier will be addressing their critical needs both immediately and in the future through the best adoption of our products
- Owning the relationship with the clients and maintain an excellent retention rate and drive adoption of wappier across accounts
- Onboard new customers by guiding them through the kickoff process and ensuring proper implementation
- Translators of data to business: understand and communicate effectively the essence and results of wappier’s products and data science algorithms to the clients
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first
- Provide consultation on the use of wappier based on customers’ specific use cases
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on loyalty
- Be the bridge between client and product: Partner closely with Sales Executives and other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
- Proactively and reactively engage with the client: Have intimate knowledge of the customers’ current use of the wappier platform and educate them on new features they are not using to possibly uncover new business opportunities
- Create & refine existing customer onboarding assets, working closely with product marketing
- Coordinate customer satisfaction surveys, drive customer references and case studies
- Calculate & monitor Customer Success KPIs (e.g. customer & MRR churn, expansion revenue, NPS)