We’re UserTesting, a leader in experience research and insights; we believe the path to human understanding and great experiences start with a shared understanding—seeing and hearing how another person engages with the world around them and taking in their perspective. Working at UserTesting, you will be empowered to help organizations discover the human side of business–transforming how they work, collaborate, innovate, and bring new products and experiences to market. This is what inspires us, and it’s how we enable companies to connect with their audiences naturally and organically through an experience that is uniquely, and intentionally human.
A trusted company by top brands for 15+ years, UserTesting, recently merged with UserZoom, has over 3,400 customers in 50 countries, including 75 of the Fortune 100 companies. Joining our team means being part of a passionate group focused on transforming how companies learn from and understand their customers. Come join us and help us build the engine for human understanding.
You are responsible for creating and maintaining successful partnerships with a portfolio of strategic customers and ensuring they realize maximum value from our platform and services. CSMs at UserTesting are consultative business partners that help solve customers’ business challenges through strategic planning and engagement, aligning and demonstrating the value of UT solution against our customers’ initiatives to deliver positive business outcomes.
- Serve as a strategic, trusted advisor to customers by providing prescriptive solutions, recommendations, enablement, and best practices on how UserTesting can address and map to customer business goals, needs, and pain points.
- Identify customer’s business goals and initiatives, and uncover unmet needs and challenges.
- Manage the end-to-end customer experience from platform adoption to engagement and retention and serve as the voice of the customer inside UserTesting.
- Provide recommendations and best practices on how UserTesting can address business goals and initiatives, unmet needs, and challenges
- Partner closely with your account teams (Global Account Director, Solutions Consultant, Renewal Manager) to manage account strategy, execution, and overall relationship to drive customer engagement, growth, and retention
- As a Subject Matter Expert/Thought Leader, help customers define, drive, and adopt new use cases and strategies
- Exercise best practices in change management to drive and support your customers in scaling insights programs organization wide
- Develop and implement tailored strategies to ensure our product is deployed and utilized to meet your customer’s goals and objectives and delivers value within their organization.
- In partnership with your customers, develop and define success criteria and planning to ensure the UserTesting solution aligns to and delivers against Company goals & initiatives
Choosing to join our CS team means becoming part of a passionate group of CSMs traansforming the way companies learn about their customers and build better products and experiences. You would be joining a team of world-class CSMs focused in Eastern North America. You will also work cross functionally with our Sales, Product, Marketing, and Professional Services teams to deliver value, drive adoption/engagement, and ensure a world-class customer experience.
What we are looking for
- Deep experience within customer success and/or account management.
- Experience with SaaS (UX Research, Analytics, Data Visualization preferred) in a customer-facing role across B2B accounts.
- A firm understanding of User Experience (UX) and Customer Experience (CX) principles.
- Passion for web technologies and great user experience.
- A track record of successfully managing projects and programs, setting priorities, and staying organized while managing a diverse book of business.
- Proven experience leading cross-functional initiatives with customers that drove success, including significantly increasing adoption, producing referenceable customers, turning senior stakeholders into champions, and driving account growth.
- Desire to help mentor and develop other members of the Customer Success team.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a high-growth environment with attention to detail and a positive attitude.
Don’t meet every single requirement but excited about the role? We encourage you to apply! Research show us that certain demographics are less likely to apply unless they meet 100% of the requirements, but you may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. We know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Private Medical, Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Pre-Tax Benefit Accounts (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits – transit and parking
- Flexible Time off
- Basic Life insurance, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Professional Development Stipend
- Remote Equipment Expense Reimbursement
- Mental Wellness Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly wellness and telecommunications reimbursements
- Paid quarterly volunteering days and Charity donation matching
- Perks at Work discount scheme
- Pet Insurance reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee-led groups to help foster a more inclusive employee experience and build a culture of belonging at UserTesting. Read more here!
To learn more about our team, culture, and customers, check out our careers page, company blog, and press/awards. Aside from a great work environment and the opportunity to make an impact, we’re also growing the team quickly–join us!
At UserTesting, we are committed to providing more inclusive and accessible experiences for our candidates. We pride ourselves on building empathy; diverse perspectives, which we believe are the key values to creating exceptional experiences for everyone. Our commitment to providing accessible experiences is driven by this belief and our core values. If you require any accommodations or have any specific requests about how we could tailor our interview process to better suit your needs please contact us on: [email protected]. If you need to speak to someone please ask!