Talkable is a world-class Growth Marketing Platform. Among our clients are Cult Beauty, TOMS, Stadium Goods, American Eagle, Tarte Cosmetics, Intel, and 200+ other companies. Our mission is to help great companies grow by increasing their sales through our high-end Referral and Loyalty programs, and last year we earned $265 million for our customers. We’re a $7.5M company, and looking to continue to grow.
We are scaling up our Implementation team and are looking for a Customer Success Manager. If this sounds interesting, please, apply for the role.
What we offer:
– The opportunity to work at the leading referral marketing company and contribute to our next phase of growth.
– The opportunity to forge your own path and work on projects you’re interested in while contributing to the next phase of Talkable’s scale-up.
– The chance to make your voice heard. We’re always open to new ideas and feedback, and we celebrate out-of-the-box thinking to solve problems in new ways.
– A group of talented (and fun!) peers who enjoy our company’s commitment to creating a healthy and enjoyable team dynamic and camaraderie.
– A culture of total transparency. At Talkable everyone knows the company goals, revenue, and progress across all departments.
– A generous stock option package, unlimited paid vacations, and sick-leave policies, 401(K) plans, medical/dental/vision benefits.
– The chance to develop your leadership potential at Talkable, and expand your responsibilities and influence as you develop your career with us.
– You will manage a book of business with a focus on revenue growth and retention while providing an exceptional customer experience. Our mission is to be “the greatest customer success team in the Digital marketing industry”.
– You will execute all phases of a customer’s experience with Talkable post-launch, including communication, project management, and negotiation of renewals and upsells.
– You will develop, execute, and maintain strategic account plans and deliver monthly client check-in calls in partnership with Campaign Managers to drive business value and ensure a long-term partnership.
– You will build trusted relationships within key accounts and work to create customer advocates that can be leveraged as references to drive new business.
– You will be consultative in your approach with customers, helping define their success metrics and KPIs to track against across quarters.
– You will work closely with Sales to identify revenue opportunities through contract expansions and upsells.
– You will evangelize new product features and work with our Product team to enable a feedback loop to constantly improve upon our product and processes.
– You will be responsible for the creation of collateral and playbooks to share with customers and encourage the adoption of Talkable best practices.
– You will conduct periodic customer health checks and proactively escalate at-risk customers to ensure internal visibility.
– 3-5 years of working in a Customer Success or Account Management role.
– Quick learner who is able to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally) in a fast-paced environment.
– Standout communication skills through written, verbal, and nonverbal methods with excellent presentation abilities.
– Ability to think critically about the customer’s needs and provide detailed input and feedback on how to achieve their goals.
– Resourceful and creative problem solver who is able to transcend limited resources in order to arrive at a solution.
– Ability to identify and communicate success metrics and drive improvements across both clients and internal processes.
– Ability to be the link between our developers and customers explaining technical software solutions to people without a technical background.
– A strong customer focus and understanding of customer needs whilst also having the acumen to prioritize feedback for constructive feature requests.
– A track record of creating a significant impact for your customers.
– Excellent time management and organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
– Positive, self-motivated, and a true team player.
– Experience working with a SaaS company.
– Familiarity with Salesforce.
– Marketing background.
– Being an advocate for your customer.
– The ability to triage.
– Control the conversation while being friendly.
– Marketing experience.