We’re growing quickly, and we’re looking for exceptional people to join us on this incredible journey.
We are obsessed with building the most trusted roofing platform in the world so our customers can power their growth with intelligence. Roofr is the all-in-one sales toolbox for roofers, including instant customizable aerial roof measurements with a drone, satellite, or blueprints imagery! In addition, our clients have the ability to immediately create visually stunning, robust and automated proposals that help create a great client experience leading to a higher close rate. Our future roadmap is clear and filled with exciting products such as payment processing, consumer financing, workflow automation, and more!
Our Mission is to ensure every family has access to protect their home with an affordable roof. We have amazing culture, great founders, and strong financials (profitable unit economics, strong revenue growth and best-in-class company metrics – including CAC payback of a few months!!). This is a great opportunity to be a part of an extraordinary start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth, equity, and an opportunity to make an impact.
Roofr is building our Customer Success team and we are looking for experienced Customer Success Manager (CSM) to help us shape and execute a scalable value focused customer success strategy. We work with hundreds of new customers each month and offer several products to help our customers as they grow. We are looking for a customer centric, results oriented CSR to join our team and help us help our customers. Retention, churn prevention, upselling and cross selling are the name of the game but always with the customer’s best interest at heart.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Identify & drive portfolio growth by continuous delivery of product value
- Identify at risk patterns. Increase retention by monitoring customer activity & proactively engaging with customers
- Effectively collaborate with internal and external teams to drive successful end-to-end customer engagement campaigns for early-stage users.
- Be a voice for the customer internally and help senior leadership understand retention risks including product and service concerns.
- Escalate customer concerns and issues to the higher Management. Identify account growth opportunities before renewals and reach out to Customers.
What You’ll Bring to the Role:
- 2-3 years of experience in Customer Success, Customer Retention, Consulting or Account Management experience
- Excellent communication and presentations skills, including both written and verbal, phone, email, and video meeting and webinars.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to build rapport quickly, and to adapt relationships based on customer needs and engagement.
- You are highly self motivated, efficient & capable of multi tasking.
- Capable of meeting strict deadlines.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Tech Savvy.
- Experience in a SaaS company.
- Experience in an early stage, high velocity startup environment.
- Experience in the construction technology space and/or two sided marketplaces.
- Experience in Upselling & cross selling.
What we offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Vacation/Paid Time Off:
- Start your journey with Roofr with 1 week of paid vacation
- 1 Friday off per month (we call those our laundry days!)
- Company wide paid shutdown for the week between Christmas and New Years (not counted towards your PTO)
- Flexible and unlimited time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance premiums for employee and up to 3 dependents
- Remote first with support for autonomous work
- We host 2 killer retreats per year and great team building activities
- Ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career
- Home office setup reimbursement & allowances
- We continuously celebrate and encourage transparency, individuality and uniqueness
- Servant leadership approach
- Weekly Friday paydays!
At Roofr, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. Roofr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building an organization that empowers inclusion and diversity. We encourage candidates and employees to be true to themselves and express all aspects of their identities. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.