About Rewind 👋
At Rewind, our vision is to give humans perfect memory. We believe a world in which you can easily recall anything you’re looking for unlocks the potential of human productivity. That’s why we built Rewind: the search engine for your life. It’s a macOS app that records anything you’ve seen, said, or heard and makes it searchable. For your privacy, we store all of the recordings locally on your Mac and only you have access to them. Instead of spending hours searching in different tools for that piece of information you desperately need, you can now find what you’re looking for in seconds with Rewind.
The product we have today is just the first step toward our audacious vision of giving humans perfect memory. We have raised over $15m from top-tier investors including Andreessen Horowitz, First Round Capital, Moxxie Ventures, Sam Altman, Elad Gil, and Alexis Ohanian to help make that vision a reality.
Why Rewind 👀
Working at Rewind will be the most impactful job of your life. Our team is small and everyone plays a huge role. The work you’ll do will have tremendous impact on not just our company, but how the world works: making forgetting a thing of the past.
With this audacious goal comes a lot of company growth. And as the company grows, so will you. We will support you in building a career that energizes and fulfills you: giving you opportunities so that you can do the best work of your career. But don’t just take our word for it, look at our track record. Our founding team has previously built Optimizely: a $120M annual revenue recurring business with 450 employees which was voted the #1 Best Place to Work.
- Health insurance: best-in-class healthcare for employees and dependents. Includes vision and dental.
- Top-of-market compensation: we strive to offer top-of-market salary and equity.
- Unlimited vacation: we want you to take the time you need to rest and relax.
- Employee-friendly equity terms: we offer an extended exercise window and early exercise for any options offered.
- Remote first: we have team members all over the U.S. and everyone is treated equally regardless of location.
- 401(k) plan: for US employees we offer a 401(k) plan with company matching.
- Office reimbursement: prefer working from an office? We provide a WeWork membership or reimbursement.
- Parental leave: we offer all parents 12 weeks of paid time off to spend time with their new family.
- Quarterly retreats: we have offsites quarterly to bring everyone together. Past retreats include Seattle, Breckenridge, Calistoga & Mexico.
- Choose your gear: we equip everyone with a new top-of-the-line Apple laptop with all the upgrades.
Why we need you ✨
- We are increasing the amount of people using Rewind exponentially in the coming months. We need someone who is excited about owning the relationship with users and making sure they have a delightful experience with the product. This integral role will be a blend of customer success and user research.
What will be your responsibilities 📓
- Own the relationships with users: everything from the moment they are first onboarded to continued use of the product
- Elevate learnings from customer relationships to shape the product strategy
- Craft a delightful support experience that helps users make the most of Rewind and get unstuck if they hit a snag
What will help you be successful 👏
- Previous experience in customer success, sales, or support at a startup
- An obsession over building the best product for our users through tight-knit feedback loops
If you’re interested in this job, we strongly encourage you to apply: we’d love to see you on our team working toward our audacious vision of giving humans perfect memory.