Everything in America is delivered by truck – and at Parade, we’re changing the way that happens. Before Parade, our freight broker customers spent hours trying to find and book trucks to cover their freight. Parade’s machine learning and workflow tools automate the matching and booking process. We’re just getting started on how we transform full truck freight and we’re looking for an inspired Customer Success Manager to join our team.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will work cross-functionally with our team of self-starters to engage, retain, and enable Parade’s customers. This is not a sales position; instead, as the trusted advisor and product expert for our customers, you will guide them along a path to success by developing deep relationships and partnerships, tell compelling stories about efficiency improvements through the use of our platform, and going-deep with decision-makers to understand their motives and objections.
The results of these customer-centric efforts are increased customer satisfaction, retention, and accomplishment of Parade’s growth objectives through user adoption and retention of our customers.
- Follow and contribute to our customer lifecycle methodology that ensures clients are onboarded successfully and demonstrates the full ROI of engaging with the Parade platform.
- Build deep relationships with decision-makers and key users.
- Engage current clients on a regular basis to reinforce ROI, applicable KPIs, and areas of opportunity, success stories, etc.
- Document client issues requiring field support and guide activities of field support staff in order to ensure client satisfaction and efficient allocation of resources.
- Partner with clients to coach effective use of system data and applicable best practices.
- Analyze client data to proactively identify scenarios requiring configuration or technical intervention.
- Return client feedback to product teams where applicable in order to drive continuous improvement through key client insights.
- Adapt quickly to shifting business priorities based on client expectations and/or business needs.
- 3+ years direct experience in customer success management or professional services in B2B SaaS
- Be technology-oriented, leveraging technology solutions and platforms to run their function (i.e. CRM experience, advanced spreadsheet knowledge, PowerPoint/Keynote, querying tools, Asana )
- Be a team player, with a roll-up-the-sleeves work ethic, comfortable with the ambiguity of working in a fast-paced growth environment.
- Strong leadership skills and presence – proven ability to establish relationships and lead discussions with various partners and executives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, project management and negotiating skills
- Experience building efficiencies and repeatable processes within your portfolio
- Demonstrated ability to learn and explain a technical product or concept
- Proven experience in successfully coordinating internally across many different teams
- An aura of integrity, professionalism, confidence, and a willingness to assist
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Business experience in truckload freight logistics
- Functional knowledge of a TMS
Parade provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, and dental benefits.
We believe all freight can be moved digitally. That’s why it’s our mission to make the best in class tools to enable the transportation industry. We aim to do this by building the Capacity Management system for freight brokers – an intelligence and engagement platform combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Parade today connects the nation’s largest publicly-traded and privately-held freight brokerages to over 90,000 trucking companies across the United States. Started in 2015, we’ve raised funding from venture capital and strategic industry leaders.