Mural’s mission is to inspire teams to connect and innovate, while bringing purpose and intention to the craft of collaboration.
Founded in 2011, Mural is a leading innovator in visual collaboration for hybrid, remote, and distributed teams. We believe in what we build, and our team of more than 600 “Muralistas” around the world collaborate in the Mural® app. Our values guide our intentionally inclusive product and culture, which includes collaboration design education and a flexible monthly stipend for learning, wellness, and coworking.
Mural has raised $200M to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill our mission. The company is trusted by 95% of the Fortune 100, including innovative teams at IBM, Intuit, GitLab, Microsoft, and Atlassian.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Mural is looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to join our Strategic Customer Success team. We seek innovative, strategic thinkers with strong discovery and creative problem-solving skills to manage a portfolio of our largest customers across FinServ, Consulting, and Tech industries.
In this role, you will oversee the customer lifecycle for our most strategic customers with an emphasis on driving organization-wide adoption of collaboration and visual work methods. You aim to develop and maintain executive stakeholder relationships, uncover customers’ business goals, and create and execute strategic plans to ensure our partnership drives maximize business value. As a trusted advisor, you will provide best practices and use case recommendations that deliver success. You will serve as the voice of the customer across product, marketing, and engineering and partner with sales and consulting to increase retention and uncover growth opportunities.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Oversee a portfolio of Strategic customers through each phase of the customer lifecycle to maximize utilization and proactively drive outcomes
- Conduct discovery sessions to uncover business goals, success metrics, use cases, and impact
- Partner with your customers to design and execute mutually agreed upon success plans to drive use case enablement and adoption at scale, leveraging your deep product knowledge, change management, and transformational expertise
- Uncover and cultivate meaningful executive relationships across multiple business units by leveraging your expertise as a strategic partner
- Monitor health, analyze usage data, and leverage your deep account knowledge to identify risk and create mitigation plans
- Work closely with your Sales counterparts on account strategy to ensure renewal and identify growth opportunities
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- 7+ years experience in Customer Success managing large, complex enterprise accounts, including Fortune 500. SaaS preferred.
- Knowledge of design thinking, agile methodologies, and experience with Consulting organizations are a huge plus
- Experience with Gainsight is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a willingness to solution and share ideas
- Excel in a fast-paced environment with strong project management, communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent presentation skills and comfort delivering to an executive audience
- Proactive and persuasive, takes the initiative to move things forward, holds stakeholders accountable when needed, and delivers outcomes.
- Strong discovery skills with the ability to drill down and uncover pain points, needs, and objectives
- Willingness to travel (10-15%)
For roles based in New York City, California, Colorado, and Washington, the base salary for this role ranges from $145,600 – $182,000 + equity + benefits. Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for variable compensation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.