We are revolutionizing technical hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that enables our customers to assess technical skills effectively. We are growing fast and looking to add to our Customer Success team. This position is Full-Time and Remote within the United States.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will play a pivotal part in HackerRank’s mission to “Accelerate the World’s Innovation”. You are excited to make an impact and enjoy being the product and industry expert. The Customer Success Manager position is responsible for the health, usage, and overall adoption of the product. You will be responsible for rollout strategy, onboarding training, project management, and regular metrics reviews as well as consulting and best practice sharing sessions with customers.
You will be working on:
- Proactively on-board new paying customers and deeply understand their needs to align our software to their goals.
- Product training for new or existing customers
- Monitor usage, proactively contact customers upon low usage, and deliver best practices to improve their utilization
- Increasing customer retention by conducting regular meetings and perform quarterly business reviews
- Collaborate with our Product, Engineering, and Customer Support teams as necessary to resolve customer issues
- Work alongside our Sales team to identify up-sell opportunities
- Work proactively to track accounts and identify risk to avoid churn
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features and functionality for their specific business needs
We are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience as a customer success manager
- Experience developing processes and implementing best practices
- You are strategic and tactical in solving problems
- You enjoy taking a consultative approach, being the industry and product expert
- Experience executing and leading Quarterly Business Reviews with senior level points of contact
- Experience with supporting SaaS products
- Demonstrate extreme ownership of your customer base
Nice to have:
- Experience with HR / Recruiting industry
- Bilingual English / Spanish speaking
Benefits & Perks:
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Employee stock options, 401(k) options, commuter benefits, and cell phone stipend
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,600+ companies across industries and 1M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.