FormAssembly is seeking a Customer Success Manager who will coordinate across Sales, Marketing, Services, Support, Product and other teams to lead customer success strategies for FormAssembly across Europe. A CSM acts as a customer advocate, develops and maintains strategic relationships with key contacts of existing accounts, and shares pertinent information gathered from clients with all departments to help grow the business.
This is an Independent Contractor position, though full-time and ongoing, and as integrated as possible with our American team for optimal success, impact and growth. We are open to candidates across Europe, who are able to work from home.
What you’ll do:
- Drive usage and adoption by understanding your customer’s business objectives and use cases, and helping them reach their form and project goals. You’ll be their primary contact at FormAssembly & will troubleshoot, problem solve, and strategize so they get the very best out of their investment.
- Partner across all teams in the organization. Some examples are:
- Collaborate on QBR’s with our Strategic Account Management team.
- Collect customer feedback and share with the Product team to help drive future enhancements.
- Work with the Support team to help respond to and prioritize escalated cases.
- Proactively reach out to customers to curate positive relationships, survey satisfaction, and support continued renewal.
- Take initiative on creating procedures & processes that may not currently exist.
What you need to be successful:
- Customer facing experience, either in a Sales, Customer Success, Account Management or similar role
- Strong initiative and ability to lead with little direction
- Flexibility in a fast changing environment
- Excellent communication and documentation skills, both with customers and team members.
You’re the right fit if you:
- Have customer facing experience, either in a Sales, Customer Success, Account Management or similar role
- Have experience within a SaaS organization.
- Have excellent communication skills and technical aptitude.
- Are a self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn reduction.
- Genuinely enjoy working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction and adoption.
- You’ve worked with Salesforce and/or FormAssembly
- You have experience working in a remote environment
FormAssembly is a 100% remote, fast-growing SaaS company with teammates all over the world that come together every day to help customers streamline data collection processes. We’re chasing major growth goals year after year, and we’re looking for talented, driven individuals to join our dynamic team.
FormAssembly works with 5,000+ leading companies worldwide to help them collect data quickly and securely, including Amazon, PayPal, Dell, Harvard, and more. We have been recognized in the 2020 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies for four years in a row, and we are a G2 Crowd Winter 2021 Leader. As we grow rapidly and adapt our product to better serve our impressive roster of customers, we’re also dedicated to fostering community and building relationships with our coworkers.
For a glimpse at what it’s like to work at a SaaS company with 35% year over year growth and teammates from all over the world who live out our core values of transparency, accountability, curiosity, ambition, composure, and kindness, learn about our awesome team and how and why we work remotely.
If you share our core values and want to work together to build something great for our customers, we’d be thrilled to have you apply for this position. FormAssembly is an equal opportunity employer. If you belong to an under-represented group in tech, you’ll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
This is a full-time, ongoing, independent contractor position, open to all European locations (working remotely from home).
FormAssembly is a completely distributed team. We thrive through digital communication, and work to connect numerous times a day. Our culture is unique, read more about it here. Some of our benefits include:
- Vibrant remote culture. We’ve been doing this long before the pandemic required the world to catch up.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule (work anywhere located within EMEA hours!)
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided Mac laptop
You’ll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!