At Flowhub, we’re about more than technology — we’re on a mission to make legal cannabis accessible to everyone. Founded in 2015, Flowhub pioneered the first Metrc API integration to help dispensaries stay compliant. Today over 1,000 dispensaries trust Flowhub’s point of sale, inventory management, business intelligence, and mobile solutions to process $3B+ cannabis sales annually.
Sales is the variable that most affects a company’s success and ability to make the moves it wants to. As a result, we hold our Customer Success Managers to a high standard of professionalism, communication, and accountability. We reward those who deliver on those expectations with a competitive compensation structure and opportunities for advancement.
The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator of business value and insight. You thrive on building meaningful relationships with customers. You are uniquely able to recognize and interpret business trends that can be used to make recommendations that drive performance.
- Build and nurture customer relationships.
- Regularly meet with your customers to maintain and strengthen their ties with Flowhub.
- Assist customers in setting and tracking goals that highlight the value in Flowhub.
- Create processes, procedures, and tactics to help reduce customer churn.
- Create and participate in webinars that deliver business value.
- Construct strategies around delivering helpful content (tips and tricks, new features, SOPs)
- Engage with sales and Implementation for seamless project handoff for new customers. Retention.
- Handle escalations to determine primary risk reasons and update accordingly on resolution timelines.
- Ensure there is awareness of all features/functionality and that proper workflows are adopted.
- Maintain up-to-date Account Health status for at-risk customers.
- Maintain Salesforce data changes, record keeping, and overall accuracy for your book of business.
- Ensure churn risk reasons are accurately captured and documented.
- Influence Product decisions. Represent your customer needs to R&D
- A genuine interest in helping businesses be successful and a commitment to continuous improvement
- 2+ years of previous experience in customer success or management in cannabis retail. The ideal candidate would have both.
- Experience with an in-house CRM tool (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.)
- Proven record of helping customers hit their goals
This role is open to anyone within the United States with compensation that aligns with your location. Starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location. This role is eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, paid holidays, unlimited paid time off, and other benefits.
Pay range: $60,000 – $75,000 base salary (DOE).
While this role is remote, we do have a stronger preference for candidates in the greater Denver area.