Who we are and what we do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than a thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 75 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel’s success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
- Developing and managing ongoing relationships with customer stakeholders to encourage growth, expansion and loyalty; serving as their partner in achieving their goals and desired outcomes
- Using a consultative approach, helping customers optimize product value by teaching them how to leverage new or unused features
- Partnering with internal teams, including Sales, Support, Operations, Product and Engineering, to deliver the best customer experience to drive growth and retention.
- Renewing our customer base, acting as the customer’s main advocate within Deel
- You have 2-5 years experience in Customer Success or Account Management supporting a B2B SaaS product
- You are customer obsessed and have significant experience building and nurturing customer relationships
- You are a team player, and enjoy working on a diverse team.
- You are driven, think on your feet, and thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- You have the ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation, and verbal formats to customers and team members.
- You have high attention to detail
- You have a record of meeting or exceeding customer renewal and retention goals in a high growth setting
- You are based in the North America region
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- A laptop required for this position will be delivered to your door and any items you want among a selection of remote-working equipments for a total value of 330 USD (to be ordered through our service provider)
- Stock grant opportunities for new hires, promotions, performance, and refresh
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- $100 per month Health and Wellness budget
- $30 per month Learning and Development budget
- Choose where you work with FlexWork. Work from your home, the beach, a Deel office, or the WeWork global membership program.
At Deel, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.