Timing: Immediate start
Location: United States or Canada (Remote)
We are looking for a relationship building maven to join our Customer Success team. An ideal candidate is an excellent listener, communicator and problem solver with experience building trust with clients in the tech industry and leading consultative conversations with senior leaders.
Bonus points if you have worked within the recruiting/talent ecosystem. We’re open to Account Executives with B2B tech sales experience that want to move into Customer Success or proven B2B Account Managers or CSMs.
As a critical member of our Customer Success team, you’ll be responsible for managing customers throughout the life cycle of Bravado Talent’s post-sale operations. You should excel at communicating with clients in every mode (slack, email, calls, & zoom), leading large client check-in meetings, and managing and reporting activities & account health metrics.
You will be collaborating closely with engineering, product, sales and candidate services to ensure the success of our clients post-sale. You should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and get tremendous joy from seeing our customers succeed.
- Use creative problem solving & proactive communication to help each customer reach their recruiting goals and maximize the value they are getting from Bravado Talent.
- Ensure a smooth onboarding for each new customer, including building client accounts on the back-end of Bravado, leading client kick-off meetings, confirming hiring details and goals and setting up a check-in cadence.
- Build trust with customers via fast and thoughtful responses to questions via slack and proactively communicate to clients at every step of the customer success process as needed.
- Lead bi-weekly check-in calls with clients where you will report on the status of our partnership, share best practices, areas for improvement & problem solve any areas of friction.
- Work cross departmentally to monitor and own customer health metrics, using them to proactively identify the most high-potential areas to support customers
- Have a pulse on engagement and client happiness with all assigned accounts and act as advocate for each, representing their challenges to the Customer Success team.
- 2+ years of customer facing experience in the B2B tech industry
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Comfort with uncertainty, and the ability to pivot and adapt as new information becomes available
- Deep, intrinsic desire to excel and grow
About the company:
Bravado is the #1 career destination for the world’s top sales professionals. Our team is on a mission to become the single most important online platform where top sales professionals go to seek and receive advice, build their network, and find a new job.
Sales representatives come to Bravado because we know that sales is hard, and believe that every seller deserves to thrive in their career. We provide an online forum, portfolio and events which empower our members to build their personal brands, connect with other sales professionals, and be the best they can be in their jobs.
Thousands of organizations are represented on the Bravado platform. Our members hail from sales teams at Google, Salesforce, Facebook, and Amazon, and many more.
At Bravado, we believe how you get there matters. We live by the following core values, and weave them into everything that we do as an organization:
- Purpose Before Action
- Be Fearless
- Find Solutions, Not Problems
- Get Shit Done
- Put On Your Sales Hat
- Enjoy the Ride
As an employee at Bravado, you’ll be part of a team of passionate and compassionate employees dedicated to working collaboratively to grow a successful, rapidly expanding startup. From carpe diem once-monthly days off to team trips, we make every effort to ensure our employees feel appreciated, valued, and empowered every day they come to work.
Our team is global and remote. We value every employee’s voice and believe that the most effective team is a diverse one. We’re a competitive team, and that means competitive benefits. All Bravado employees have access to the following:
- Subsidized modern tech lifestyle, including monthly subscriptions/credits towards:
- On-demand video (e.g. Netflix, Hulu, HBO, or Disney+).
- Streaming music (e.g. Spotify, or Apple Music).
- Mindfulness (Calm App membership).
- Shopping/grocery service (e.g. Postmates, Instacart, or Amazon Prime).
- Quarterly stipend for books.
- Annual professional development credit. Work from home stipend.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by Bravado for employees.
- 401(k) plan with employer matching.
- Generous paid maternity and paternity leave.
We can’t wait to talk to you and build the future of sales together.