Boulevard provides the first and only client experience platform for appointment-based, self-care businesses. We empower our customers to give their clients more of the magical moments that matter most.
Before launching in 2016, our founders spent months interviewing salon managers and working behind front desks to understand their pain points so we could design a modern, user-friendly platform that meets the unique needs of their business. Our roots may be in hair salons, but we are built for the broader self-care industry, including many types of salons, spas, MedSpas, barbershops, and more. Our technology not only helps our customers survive but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication, and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power, and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Come do the best work of your life at Boulevard.
The Customer Experience group is responsible for launching, supporting, and strengthening business relationships with Boulevard customers. As a Success Manager, you will partner closely with the most sophisticated and successful self-care businesses in the nation to ensure they are realizing the incredible value of our platform. You will actively manage a portfolio of customers, share insights to shape the future of our overall customer experience and play a vital role in Boulevard’s long-term growth and success.
What you’ll do here:
- Guide and support customers through proficiency and adoption of each product purchased
- Monitor customer health and critical metrics and take corrective action when necessary
- Ensure customers are receiving the most value from their partnership with Boulevard through business reviews and account planning
- Build and maintain healthy relationships, creating a high-caliber experience to ensure customer satisfaction and to minimize risk of churn
- Advocate for customers and surface their feedback to continuously improve Boulevard’s offering
- Identify opportunities for selling additional products and services to help our customers accomplish their business needs
- Be a mentor and resource to new hires and other members of the Customer Experience Team
What you’ll need to thrive:
- Experience – 3+ years of managing multiple accounts with a track record of success. Prior experience as a Salon Manager, Spa Director, or similar role is a plus.
- Technical aptitude – You’ll learn Boulevard’s technology platform, communicate with contacts of varying technical savvy, and offer creative solutions for customer needs.
- Business Acumen – Understanding what it takes to run a small business is critical to support and advise our customers. Prior experience as Salon Manager, Spa Director, or similar role is a plus.
- Effective EQ – Team player with a multi-faceted communication style and sophisticated interpersonal skills. You’ll need to deliver direct messages with empathy and an eye on the long-term relationship.
- Artful balancing– Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail and providing exceptional customer service.
- Get-it-done energy – Success managers are self-starters who embrace change and challenge in our entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
- Joy for data – Comfortable analyzing customer metrics and providing data-driven recommendations.https://twitter.com/joinblvd
Your starting total cash compensation for this role is between $65,000 and $92,000, depending on your current skills, experience, training, and overall market demands. This total compensation range is subject to change, and there is always room for growth and advancement.
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you – Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
- ✨ We’ve got you covered with a 401(k) match plus dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
- 🏝 Take a break whenever you need with our flexible vacation day policy.
- 🖥 Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work. You’ll receive a work from home stipend every month.
- 💚 Family planning resources and specialized support programs.
- 🔮 Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
- 💅 Boulevard Bucks Learning and Development program allows employees to explore businesses in the market we serve.