AutoRentals.com is in a period of hyper-growth! We are introducing brand new initiatives that will bring us to scale many times beyond where we are today. To meet and exceed our goals, we are in search of a talented and ambitious Customer Success Manager.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will accelerate our speed of change and enhance the customer experience by leading the development and growth of the department while providing insightful advice, friendly support, quickly diagnosing issues, explaining situations with patience and compassion, and offering solutions to customers.
- Communicate with customers directly by phone, email, chat, text messages and social media
- Resolve problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting, and explaining the best solution, expediting correction, and following up to ensure resolution
- Identify issue severity and following appropriate escalation procedures
- Monitor social media and other channels to ensure timely response
- Build and promote strong, long lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Coordinate with marketing team to provide content and customer stories
- Promote positive experience and outcomes to bolster the brand’s reputation
- Set the direction for the department that will facilitate the achievement of the company targets
- Drive changes for the continuous improvement of operating efficiency
- Refine and standardize processes and procedures
- Analyze performance to drive improvement in KPIs
- Provide advice that will further improve the customer’s experience with AutoRentals.com
- Develop, manage, and coach future team members
- 5+ years of experience in customer support, including 2+ years in a leadership position
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain composure and de-escalate situations while troubleshooting and solving issues.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Bilingual language skills a plus, especially Spanish
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 100% remote
- Group health insurance
- 401K with matching
- Unlimited paid time off