Arcadia is the technology company empowering energy innovators and consumers to fight the climate crisis. Our software and APIs are revolutionizing an industry held back by outdated systems and institutions by creating unprecedented access to the data and clean energy needed to make a decarbonized energy grid possible.
In 2014, Arcadia set out on its mission to break the fossil fuel monopoly and since then we have been knocking down the institutional barriers to unlock decarbonization. To date, we have connected hundreds of thousands of consumers and small businesses with high-quality clean energy options. Fast forward to today, and now, we’re thinking even bigger. We have launched Arc, an industry-defining SaaS platform that empowers developers and energy innovators to deliver their own custom, personalized energy experiences, accelerating the transformation of the industry from an analog energy system into a digitized information network.
Tackling one of the world’s biggest challenges requires out-of-the-box thinking & diverse perspectives. We’re building a team of individuals from different backgrounds, industries, & educational experiences. If you share our passion for ushering in the era of the clean electron, we look forward to learning what you would uniquely bring to Arcadia!
What we’re looking for
We are seeking a customer-oriented, highly motivated Customer Success Manager to join the Enterprise team. You will be the primary point of contact for and lead the relationship with Arc customers. You will work with customers through onboarding, launch, adoption, and optimization to ensure customers and Arcadia both realize as much value as possible from the relationship.
This role will initially report to the Program Director, Enterprise Solutions. Some travel may be required. Arcadia is remote-first with office locations in Washington D.C, New York, Denver.
What you’ll do
- Work directly with Arcadia Developer Platform customers to build and cultivate relationships, understand their individual integrations with the platform and how to improve those integrations over time
- Work closely with the Technical Integration Manager to guide customers through onboarding and integration
- Identify common customer challenges and collaborate with the Arcadia Product Team to develop solutions
- Understand customer objectives and industry trends to drive product adoption and expansion
- Identify creative solutions and opportunities for integration expansion for enterprise customers
- Establish key success metrics for each customer and communicate progress against those metrics with both customers and internal partners
- Lead key partnership activities including strategic planning, business reviews, and product showcases
- Help develop customer engagement forums to build a collaborative community of Arc customers
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to drive case studies and customer references
What will help you succeed
- 2+ years experience in enterprise customer success, account management, or consulting
- Expertise building positive relationships with technical and executive partners
- Active, compassionate listening skills and curiosity to develop, respond to, and champion a deep, nuanced understanding of our customers and their needs
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Ability to synthesize information and tailor delivery to different audiences
- Passion for our mission, sustainability, and helping drive a renewable energy future
- Ability to collaborate across departments to execute requests against tight deadlines
- Adaptable and able thrive in a constantly evolving environment
- Willingness to travel for client meetings when needed
- Background in the Energy Industry
- Proven understanding of APIs
- Previous experience with high-growth products and teams
- “Remote first” culture – work anywhere in the US as long as you have a reliable internet connection
- Flexible PTO – no accrued hours and no limit on the number of vacation days employees can take each year
- 15 annual company-wide holidays including a week long “summer break”
- 10 days sick leave
- Up to 4 weeks bereavement leave
- 2 volunteer days off
- 2 professional development days off
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for all parents
- Weekly “flex time” – no internal meetings on Tuesdays and Friday afternoons
- 80-95% employer cost coverage for medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees and dependents
- Annual budget to use on conferences, books, classes, workshops or anything that contributes to professional development