*** OPEN TO REMOTE WORK – EXCEPT IN COLORADO ***
We are looking for a highly driven and empathetic Customer Success Director to join our team as an individual contributor. You will serve as a trusted advisor to enterprise companies and help solve their toughest problems. In this role, you’ll be part of the CS team that is defining and building the foundation for how we approach customer engagement and strategic planning initiatives that will define the future of Onna’s Customer Success offering.
What you’ll do:
- Become an expert on the Onna platform and integrations, while keeping up with industry trends and competitors.
- Serve as the trusted point of contact for Onna’s strategic key customers across the customer lifecycle; on-boarding, adoption, advocacy and renewal.
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on the Onna platform so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Monitor Health Metrics, conduct regular business reviews to celebrate positive outcomes and identify opportunities for growth and help drive customer references and case studies.
- Drive organic growth and expansion within assigned customer accounts; proactively identify and facilitate additional revenue opportunities to enable customers to maximize their value.
- Partner internally with our tech team to optimize customer implementations and resolve technical challenges, with the Sales team to advance account renewals and expansion, with the Marketing Team to create collateral and training materials, and with the product team to design ideal offering/features.
- Proactively identify account risks and develop mitigation plans (coordinating activities internally within Onna and externally with customers) to resolve.
Who you are:
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in customer success, account management or strategic consulting roles at an enterprise level. SaaS experience preferred.
- Experience implementing and supporting large scale technology solutions at Fortune 500 companies.
- You have proven success in building trust and driving results for a broad range of stakeholders: C-Suite, senior executives, developers, and day-to-day users of the software.
- Proven record of unblocking relationships, turning detractors into advocates, and driving issues to resolution with great customer satisfaction
- Experience with Google Apps & Microsoft Suite. Experience with CRM and Success Softwares a plus.
- You have an aptitude for digesting and effectively communicating (both written and verbal) technical concepts across audiences of varying technical ability.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships. You strive to understand customers’ business goals, anticipate future needs, and identify solutions.
- You are diplomatic, tactful, and poised under pressure in the face of technical and/or customer challenges. You corral the right people to resolve and see the issue through to resolution.
- Technologically curious and interested in learning more about how great software is built. You love to learn about complex technical products and to understand the intricacies of how systems work.
- Ability to navigate complex organizations to accelerate product adoption, influence collaboration and evangelize opportunities for growth.
- You focus on customer satisfaction and retention metrics while staying empathetic to customer needs and inspiring loyalty and adoption.
- Highly motivated self-starter who works well with a lot of autonomy and little direction, and you understand when and how to appropriately involve others and ask for help.
- You are a quick learner with an intuitive mindset, excellent problem-solving skills and are able to stay a step ahead at all times.
- You value quality and pay close attention to detail, taking full ownership and pride in your work with a high level of service, responsiveness, and follow-through for both internal and external stakeholders.
We’ve entered a new era of remote work, where our day-to-day is now virtual, and we’re committed to adapting to embrace this change.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Flexible working time
- Remote and semi-remote work opportunities
- Monthly virtual fitness and well-being stipend
- Learning and development budget
- Monthly virtual team Lunch-and-Learns and Happy Hours
- Birthday and anniversary celebration
About us, our product, and our funding:
We’re Onna: A passionate, hard-working team solving one of the biggest challenges facing today’s businesses — knowledge fragmentation. We’ve built the world’s first Knowledge Integration Platform to make enterprise knowledge more accessible, useful, and private. We help some of the world’s leading companies like Facebook, Slack, Electronic Arts, and Fitbit, to bring together fragmented knowledge from today’s most popular workplace applications.
Our growing list of integrations features tools that are essential to our customers’ daily workflows like Slack, Zoom and Dropbox. Once connected to Onna, the potential use cases are limitless: Information Governance, eDiscovery, Compliance, Knowledge Management, are just a few ways Onna can empower organizations and their employees. With our platform, teams can unify, protect, search, automate, and build on top of their organization’s proprietary knowledge, allowing them to leverage it in new and intuitive ways.
We’re a distributed team with locations in New York City, Barcelona, Raleigh-Durham, San Francisco, London & Toulouse, and many remote team members throughout the US. Onna is actively growing and we’re thrilled to welcome new team members from across the world to a work environment that is collaborative, flexible, fast-paced, and lighthearted.
Onna aspires to be a place where people can bring their whole selves to work. We value empathy, grit, and balancing a sense of ownership of our work alongside appreciation for our teammate’s accomplishments and effort. Your career growth is important, and we’ll provide you with the tools, resources, and manager support to gain experience and further develop your skills.
In 2019, we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox, and in 2020 we closed a $27M Series B led by Atomico with participation from Glynn Capital, as well as follow-up investments from Dawn Capital, Nauta Capital, and Slack Fund.
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the location the position is posted.