COVID Update – We are actively hiring for this position and are operating as a fully distributed organization across the United States. We anticipate a future where some Eveners will be in an office again, but many will continue to be remote for their entire tenure. We are building an organization that puts the health and wellbeing of our employees (and their families) first.
More than half of American workers live paycheck-to-paycheck. Stuck in this cycle, they collectively lose over $120 billion each year on payday loans, bank overdrafts, and fees. We’re trying to fix that by building new financial services that make it easier to plan ahead, pay down debt, and save. And we’re doing it as a transparent, straightforward business that only profits when our members do.
Even’s core product, Instapay, competes in the fastest growing benefits market in the US, Earned Wage Access (EWA). The largest, most sophisticated employers (such as Walmart, Paypal, and Atlantic Health System) choose Even to operate their EWA programs because of our track record in security, compliance, and proven ability to operate at scale.
As Director of Customer Success you’ll build, maintain and grow relationships with Even’s employer customers pre and post sales. You’ll act as their primary point of contact for day-to-day business objectives, operations, business reviews, communications, and success planning. It will be your responsibility to ensure Even customers are provided best-in-class partnership, that we deliver on our aligned goals, and that we deepen strategic relationships with our partners.
This role will require coordination with a wide range of Even teams, including: Sales, Implementation, Marketing, Member Services, Product, Engineering, Data Analytics, Finance and Leadership.
The ideal Director of Customer Success understands that providing our customers with quality support will be critical to the success and longevity of the customer and Even partnership.
This role reports to our VP of Customer Success.
What you’ll do:
- Launch and manage a minimum of 8 to 10 Enterprise level customers (or $1M to $2M in ARR), acting as their primary Trusted Advisor by owning the overall health, revenue growth and relationship of the customers lifecycle with Even.
- Partner and manage your customer relationships to develop strategies to execute their organizational objectives and/or KPIs in order to drive maximum client satisfaction and increased revenue quarter over quarter (and year over year).
- Define and implement strategic and valuable Customer touchpoints (including an Executive Business Review process) that highlight success, deepen the Customer relationship, expand commitments, and improve overall Customer health.
- Navigate client organizations for additional opportunities and drive up-sells and expansion opportunities proactively, inclusive of executive engagement.
- Support Even’s Sales Team by partnering on strategy, understanding desired needs of the customer, technology, marketing and competitive paths forward.
- Partner with Even’s Implementation Specialist to execute onboarding launch plan inclusive of Member Marketing, Integration and overall customer/Even business relationship.
- Promote and strengthen a strong and accurate feedback loop at both the Customer and Member levels; launch programs that solicit customer feedback and drives deeper engagement.
- Work with internal cross functional partners from Marketing, Sales, Product, Engineering and Leadership in order to represent and advocate for the customer’s feedback and objectives.
- Deliver new products to customers to expand existing business relationships and to align with new product value.
What you’ll need:
- 8+ years of successful sales and/or account management experience carrying a quota/target
- Experience owning and building strategies that drive revenue growth within each account portfolio
- Experience in Customer Success, building strong client relationships with a focus on Enterprise size organizations (HRIS/Payroll/Benefit Tech space preferred)
- Executive presence and strong interpersonal skills in order to build key relationships with champions and executive decision makers
- Strong presentation skills to represent Even and our products to some of the largest employers in the US, inclusive of executives
- Cross-functional collaboration. You effectively partner and communicate with internal and external stakeholders across different disciplines. You enjoy collaborating and solving problems with a bias toward action and understand how to disagree and commit.
- Ability to think creatively and analytically. You’re comfortable digging into the data yourself and enjoy utilizing data, research and insights to formulate your big ideas and decisions
Want to learn more about what we look for in a team mate? Check out this blog post written by our cofounder, Quinten Farmer.
Even is used by people of all backgrounds, and we believe the best products are built by teams that represent their users. We value unique contributions and actively welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to join us at Even. We are committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: [email protected]. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.