Work with engineering teams in the US • English Fluency Required • Remote
Hello! We are GoFasti and We Make Remote Work Remarkable!
We connect companies from the USA, who are looking for great developers, with amazing Brazilian developers who are looking for remote work opportunities.
CUSTOMER SUCCESS ARCHITECT
We’re looking to expand our customer success team and looking for a Customer Solutions Architect with proven experience implementing solutions within or for enterprise customers. Our company is interested in candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong ability to foster and build long-term relationships. However, this isn’t your average engineering role. You will be part of an exciting and dedicated cross-functional team responsible for customer success. A team that will help identify roadblocks, implement solutions to remove obstacles, help facilitate and coordinate important activities, and contribute to the overall customer success.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to onboard clients onto the Client’s platform
- Gather and review business requirements, document them into functional or technical requirements for platform configuration, and gain acceptance
- Be the client data expert and work with the delivery team to map client data to the Client’s platform and work with the delivery team to resolve data gaps and risks
- Support clients throughout the solution implementation journey and leverage the acquired business knowledge to support them post-production
- Ensure high quality, on-time delivery of solutions under tight deadlines to meet business needs
- Anticipate and communicate business risks, while providing mitigation recommendations to clients and internal counterparts
- Compile insights and analysis into excel, powerpoint, or other formats as required, aligning measurement approach with internal Analytics team to ensure consistency in data representation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
- Strong consultative customer-facing solution design experience, with demonstrated business acumen in a variety of domains
- Ability to relay a business problem in a clear and concise way from the customer to our product and engineering teams
- Strong personal leadership and collaborative skills, combined with comprehensive, practical experience and knowledge in the end-to-end delivery of complex solutions
- Experience with schema design, dimensional data modeling, and writing advanced SQL queries
- Experience in relational databases such as Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, or PostgreSQL
- Experience in data warehousing and building ETL solutions for data processing pipelines an asset
Once you apply for the job, we’ll reach out to you to get to know more about you and tell you more about the opportunity.
If you fit the requirements, apply and join our team!