At Nespresso we place people and specialty coffee at the heart of what we do. As part of our team, you’ll be empowered to inspire, care, act, and innovate to reach your full potential and reimagine what coffee can be. We’re committed to delivering an exceptional coffee experience that elevates our community, suppliers, farmers, and each other, channeling our growth-minded spirit to set new standards in global coffee culture. Quality, sustainability, diversity and inclusion are core to who we are and critical to our vision of driving positive change. Throughout our factories, boutiques, and office locations, Nespresso careers are brimming with first-rate opportunities to push the boundaries of coffee exploration.
The Customer Service Representative (B2C) will act as a brand ambassador providing exceptional customer service and producing sales through all points of customer contact within Nespresso’s Customer Contact Center. This is a remote-based opportunity.
• Handle B2C prospects, register new B2C customers, drive sales through customer interactions, handle machine questions, answer information requests or complaints and bring the most appropriate answer/solution according to COE Guidelines aiming at first contact resolution as well as ensure database integrity.
• Outbound calling to members / stakeholders for various activities.
• Solve customer requests, raised through any channel of contact using the right tone of voice adapted to the channel and situation.
• Handle in-bound call contacts from customers who have questions or concerns about technical issues with their equipment or services.
• Effectively trouble-shoot and evaluate the needs of each customer to identify the best solution in the interest of providing an outstanding and personalized customer experience.
• Participate in pilot projects as requested; inclusive of creating/developing standard operating procedures for the entire COE and Outsourcer partner.
• Perform additional tasks, duties or special projects as assigned by direct Supervisor.
• High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
• 1+ years of experience working in a customer-service role, preferably in a call-center environment.
• Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook) and MS Teams.
• Must have excellent customer service, communication (oral and written) and follow-up skills.
• Must possess strong time management and problem-solving skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize customer needs.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Must have full availability Monday to Saturday, including the ability to work mornings, afternoons and evenings as required.
The approximate pay range for this position is $35,000 to $45,000. Please note that the pay range provided is a good faith estimate for the position at the time of posting. Final compensation may vary based on factors including but not limited to knowledge, skills and abilities as well as geographic location.
Nestlé offers performance-based incentives and a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k with company match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Incentives and/or benefit packages may vary depending on the position. Learn more at About Us | Nestlé Careers (nestlejobs.com)
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you’re at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you’ve gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
Nestlé Nespresso USA is an equal opportunity employer and is looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [email protected] or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.